Tamagotchi Seperation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Reaction score
Wow. So many people have so many different feelings about tamagotchi's. Please reply because I would like to hear yours.

I love my tamagotchi Music Star!!! WHOOOO! His name is Shane and he ROX!!! He is my baby BoI! (Thats my Lillanguage for boy. BoI is boy.) Ok well anyways, this is a really cool poll! Thnks for making it!

I love both of my Tamagotchi's, I have a v5 Familitchi and a Music Star. I'm sad when they leave because my boyfriend bought me my first Tama in about 10 years, so I'm attached to him and it~<3 he got himself a Famliltchi with me. However, my Music Star Rayne is on his third generation and hasn't left or done anything bad to me. Hopefully he never will!

EDIT:

also, I'm 18, and I don't know why but being older just seems to have made me appreciate the little buggers more. Not to say younger kids don't love them, this is just the case with me as far as I can tell.

Maybe I'm just weird XD

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tama Lucky left cause he had kids,, Ireally miss him though. So I put the first choice.

Huhuhuhuhu... *cries* :huh: :huh: :D I choose the 4th option... huhuhuhu... :( I know it’s crazy but it’s true… I’m so very sad… I know, I’m too old to cry… please don’t judge me… I’m going crazy now… my tama died last Saturday and then I cried! :( It was already in 14th generation! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I did not protect my tama… I never leave my tama again... I’m soooo very STUPID! :angry: Until now, I’m not fully recovered because of that… I didn’t keep my promise… I’m dumb… I regretted this! I’M SO SORRY MY POOR TAMA!!! :(

POOR TAMA... Good bye Elgin... I'm so sorry... R.I.P.

Neko-Cat ~♪ :(

I want to choose also the 1st option but I have already voted in this poll :huh:

Every time my parent tama leaves at midnight, I always listening sad songs, goodbye songs, and Japanese songs. :huh: I have also my own lyrics and poems about them. I have a tama graveyard in my PC and it's only contains messages for my lost tama. I really love my tamas! :angry: :D

I choose the 1st option :eek: I feel so sad when they leave me (I don’t know why)

Huhuhuhuhu... *cries* :huh: :huh: :D I choose the 4th option... huhuhuhu... :( I know it’s crazy but it’s true… I’m so very sad… I know, I’m too old to cry… please don’t judge me… I’m going crazy now… my tama died last Saturday and then I cried! :( It was already in 14th generation! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I did not protect my tama… I never leave my tama again... I’m soooo very STUPID! :angry: Until now, I’m not fully recovered because of that… I didn’t keep my promise… I’m dumb… I regretted this! I’M SO SORRY MY POOR TAMA!!! :(  

POOR TAMA... Good bye Elgin... I'm so sorry... R.I.P.

Its ok, I cried also because I’m EMO. B) I’m very emotional and sensitive person. It was written below (my signature). It is normal to cry an emo like me but crying because of tamas is definitely WEIRD. Yes, I’m weird! :D

I want to choose also the 1st option but I have already voted in this poll -_-  

Every time my parent tama leaves at midnight, I always listening sad songs, goodbye songs, and Japanese songs. -_- I have also my own lyrics and poems about them. I have a tama graveyard in my PC and it's only contains messages for my lost tama. I really love my tamas! :wub: :(

Its okay to be depressed. But look at the bright side, you get to start a new bond with a new baby! :D

CRY BECAUSE A TAM WENT BACK TO HIS/HER TRUE HOME????

nah i do not cry or get sad but i feel bad for their son/daughter, when he/she cries BRROKES MY HEART -_-

oh and miracle i agree with you, neko-cat dont get depressed, everyone gets a bond with them but theres no sense to get depressed, you will raise a new tama-baby! the which will love you (if it had feelings) *gives neko-cat a hot-cocoa* dont get sad *smiles* :wub:

I don thnik tamas die on music star because before they would 'die' their stress level would get really high and they would just go home.

I would never cry over a tamagotchi.

I mean, I kinda feel stupid that I cant keep a few little pixels on a screen alive, and sometimes I get a character I like and I dont want it to leave, but I dont get emotional.

Its a little computer that beeps. It doesnt want, need, or love you. Its programmed to do all the crap it does.

Theyr'e cute and fun, but not real.

SO I picked the last option :unsure: Lets face it, they ARE fun to play with in the car :lol:

I would never cry over a tamagotchi.I mean, I kinda feel stupid that I cant keep a few little pixels on a screen alive, and sometimes I get a character I like and I dont want it to leave, but I dont get emotional.

Its a little computer that beeps. It doesnt want, need, or love you. Its programmed to do all the crap it does.

Theyr'e cute and fun, but not real.

SO I picked the last option :lol: Lets face it, they ARE fun to play with in the car :p
One time I had to go get my grandma from the airport which was far away and my tama's kept me busy :unsure:

I love my tamagotchi Music Star!!! WHOOOO! His name is Shane and he ROX!!! He is my baby BoI! (Thats my Lillanguage for boy. BoI is boy.) Ok well anyways, this is a really cool poll! Thnks for making it!
You're very welcome! :unsure: I was thinking of my tama's leaving and I wanted to make this topic. :lol: :p :D

I picked the first option. I picked it because of Sammy, my Kuromametchi. I had a really tight bond with him. I was wanting a Mametchi, but oh well. I wuved him to bits. When he left, I felt like when my grandfathers died. ;) I wuved him so much I made a comic about Sammy and me! :) :)

I picked the first option. I picked it because of Sammy, my Kuromametchi. I had a really tight bond with him. I was wanting a Mametchi, but oh well. I wuved him to bits. When he left, I felt like when my grandfathers died. ;) I wuved him so much I made a comic about Sammy and me! ;) ;)
I read about his before around the forums. I saw the picture you drew of him. Its cool.

I don't cry when they leave or die but I love them. I was terribly sad when Pecan died.

Pecan went everywhere with me! I loved her to peices!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png This reminded me when I had Sammy, from baby to Kuro. This peice of music makes me emotinal. *sniff*

at the start i give them really good attention but... then i get bored, i just leave them, they call for food i feed them to last them another probobly 6 hours, happy goes down i just give them snacks! =Pbut on the first day i am really like beep oh my gosh *running from school to home to get it* it pooped !

at the start i give them really good attention but... then i get bored, i just leave them, they call for food i feed them to last them another probobly 6 hours, happy goes down i just give them snacks! =Pbut on the first day i am really like beep oh my gosh *running from school to home to get it* it pooped !
Lol I know what you mean. I'm always caught up with schoolwork lol.

when my tama's family (on the v5 and v5.5) leave when i get one married i am okay with it because that's the way the game is. I care for them the best i could and now my favourite moves on with it's life. that's the way i think about it. If they die i get sad though because it's my fault. virtual or not i am attached to them. I've only had one tamagotchi die and it was a lesson to be more careful that i put it on pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back