Tamagotchi Simulator Cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiIsARational

Reaction score
This involves registry editing, so if you're unfimiliar please do not use these cheats! They could damage the tamagotchi you are taking care of, or even worse, your operating system! Please be careful!

The Tamagatochi Simulator for PC that's easily found on the internet can be cheated. It's fairly simple, open up regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Tamagotchi Simulator\Tamagotchi.

There's a few registry keys, the ones that I've found that stick out are:

Age - Fairly Obvious

CharacterNo - This changes the character you currently have, change the values from 0 through 10, if you go in your tamagotchi simulator folder you can actually find out which character is which according to number.

Discipline - Changes the level of discipline.

DisciplineWhenNeed - I have not personally tested this but I believe it will auto discipline for you.

Happiness - Obvious on a scale of 0-4.

Hunger - Obvious on a scale of 0-4.

PlayCounter - You can set how many times you've ever played with your tamagotchi, useful for cheating to get a character.

Sickness - Remove sickness if set to 0.

SnackCount - Same as play counter.

Weight - Obvious.

I'm not sure what NeedCount does or the Attention ones and the various minute counters and things like that. If someone figures them out let me know!

I have searched for Simulators ALOT... I can't find any!!!

Can you PM me and give one of the sites???

Thanks

Latest posts

Back