tamagotchi-sitters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brooketashes

Reaction score
one day a young tammateen (hillary) was sitting by a pond when her sister marry came along.

continue

Last edited by a moderator:
Marry sighed deeply

"Don't you think we should start a business? Today a bill came in for 7772 Gotchipoints and I only have 7000!" she grumbled.

Hilary stared at Marry

"Sure but it has to be something we both like."

The two thought and thought. "THAT'S IT!" shouted Marry!

"A BABYSITTERS PROGRAM!"

"Let's make posters and flyers!!"

"I'll call the newspaper."

They finished their tasks and at the same time they said,"We forgot to go door to door!" They went around their commuinity and handed out flyers.

Soon the first customer came.

"Hello?...Oh hi Mrs. edwards!...Lily?.. 1:00 today right? kay..check. yep. thanks!!"

Hilary ran to tell her sister the news...

"we cant babysit the edwards." Marry screamed at her.

"Casy babysitted there and she said they screamed all night!!!!"

"Well what do you excpect me to about it now?" Hilary bellowed back...

"WELL CALL MRS.EDWARDS AND TELL HER THAT WE DONT WANT TO BABYSIT THE EDWARDS OR SOME OTHER LIE!" Mary shouted full into Hilary's face.

"THEN WE'LL NEVER MAKE ANY POINTS THAT WAY!!!!" Hilary screamed louder, then suddenly the door opened and a face poked inside it was...

...the Edwards with their loveliest smile opn their faces and they brought in their children who were Doffy and Garry. They had a mysterious smile on too. Hilary and Marry stopped shouting, simpered and got a baby each. They were unusually heavy, like an adult. They stared at each other and puty them in a cradle but it broke under their weight. They put them on the floor and during the night they heard some very strange noises, like two adults getting up. They opened their eyes and saw through the darkness the two bebytchis pulling off their skin and two Deviltchis stood up in the room and went over to Marry and Hilary. Hilary was about to shout but she had lost her voice so the Deviltchis went over and sucked their Tamagotchi soul out.

The next day the Edwards came and found two angels holding two normal looking babies.

"Oh, you have been so nice to my babies you've turned into angels" they said and they went off.

The two dead tamagotchis looked at each other.

"There is something strannge about the Edwards, I always knew there was. They are probably devils that are conquering our planet. Yeah! Definitely, we have to stop them!" said Marry and they both followed them. They found out they were a band of looked for Tamagotchi terrorists named the Fonka's. Worriedly, Marry and Hilary rushed to tell the police but they disintegrated and two new eggs appeared. The new babies knew nothing about terrorists and the Fonka's spotted the babies and brought them up. They were turned into Deviltchis and they formed part of the Fonka team. They had to dress up as Bebytchis and were taken to babysitters and killed them so quite happily Kill! and Death the names Fonka's group had decided on took them to a house and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back