Tamagotchi sleeps at 10!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine sometimes go to bed then... if you have a V1 V2 or V3, turn the lights off at 9:35 PM, and your tama will fall asleep early. If you have a V4, this will not work, as the lamp icon has been removed.

Then how are you suposed to get it to go to bed earlier i got a V4 and it keeps on giong to sleep at 10 and i go to bed at 9! :huh: so how do i get it to go to sleep earlier!? ARGHH! :ph34r:

~TamagardenGurl~

Then how are you suposed to get it to go to bed earlier i got a V4 and it keeps on giong to sleep at 10 and i go to bed at 9! :huh: so how do i get it to go to sleep earlier!? ARGHH! :ph34r:
~TamagardenGurl~
Thats exactly my problem!

Change the time. :ph34r:

I don't know if this is the same for a V4, but on a V3 you press B to get the time and then A and C together to change it. Just make it an hour later than it said before.

p.s. I'm really sorry if this doesn't work on V4!

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the time. ;)
I don't know if this is the same for a V4, but on a V3 you press B to get the time and then A and C together to change it. Just make it an hour later than it said before.

p.s. I'm really sorry if this doesn't work on V4!
On the v4 the light turns off and on by itself. The light is a Auto Feature. It saves you from turning the light off by yourself ;) .

Stems:

Code:
Auto- Self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back