tamagotchi snow scene in february ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzpop

Reaction score
i noticed that my v2 tamagotchi kept showing the snowing scene and i thought it may be because i had bought the tamagotchi second hand, and it may have had a glitch. however today my v4.5 tamagotchi did it too! its never done it before in this time, or i have never noticed it , and i have been playing with tamas since i was about 11 ( i am 17 now ) lol

i took a picture of the v4.5 with the Christmas snow scene, showing the lovely jake and baby girl who i think will name sammy

here is the pic:
240211-1729.jpg

hope anyone can help ?

maybe it is normal, but i just didn't really think it would be ?

Snow in February? This Tama runs by English time! It's winter in February in England. That's why.

Snow in February? This Tama runs by English time! It's winter in February in England. That's why.
lol well yeah i know it is winter but still... its not snowed this February lool, anyway thank you for helping haha

i noticed that my v2 tamagotchi kept showing the snowing scene and i thought it may be because i had bought the tamagotchi second hand, and it may have had a glitch. however today my v4.5 tamagotchi did it too!

maybe it is normal, but i just didn't really think it would be ?
i noticed the same on my V2- i guess i never had it running during winter before :) i thought it was cute it made me :D lol and i took video of it. it is snowing where i am so it seemed appropriate to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed the same on my V2- i guess i never had it running during winter before :) i thought it was cute it made me :D lol and i took video of it. it is snowing where i am so it seemed appropriate to me.
yeh haha i have had it running in winter and yeh it did the snow scene, but i was like.. huh its february now loool although it does look cute :) so im not complaining haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back