Tamagotchi store

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any body care? please post comment
Well, making comments is just bumping and classed as spam. :(

You have to be a little patient and people will come. :wacko:

Anyway, I would love for there to be an tamagotchi store in the UK too!

It would be the best thing ever!

I would literally be in there for ages!

There is a little japanese stall next to where I shop, I go there absolutley all the time!

There is hello kitty, pucca, winnie the pooh, then loads of Japanese products ect... I am quite familiar with the lady who runs the store, so I will ask if she could get tamagotchi stuff for the stall. *crosses fingers* :ph34r:

The Tama Department store seems like a very fun place to visit. Honestly, Bandai outside of Japan doesn't do much for us.

Well, making comments is just bumping and classed as spam. :D You have to be a little patient and people will come. :)

Anyway, I would love for there to be an tamagotchi store in the UK too!

It would be the best thing ever!

I would literally be in there for ages!

There is a little japanese stall next to where I shop, I go there absolutley all the time!

There is hello kitty, pucca, winnie the pooh, then loads of Japanese products ect... I am quite familiar with the lady who runs the store, so I will ask if she could get tamagotchi stuff for the stall. *crosses fingers* ;)
ok I will . be more patientI want a tamagotchi store in the USA or canada but the problem is it would be all american versions :huh: japan gets way better versions

I would like to go there. It's near the Tokyo Dome too. Even though there are actually some stores with imported japanese tamagotchi merchandise in the US.... Except I think most of them are here in the west coast.

I would like to go there. It's near the Tokyo Dome too. Even though there are actually some stores with imported japanese tamagotchi merchandise in the US.... Except I think most of them are here in the west coast.
I am going to bellingham soon this friday, what stores will have imported tamagotchi merchandise?

Waaah! Thats sooooo cool! I want to buy the whole store! They got tamagotchi candy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back