Tamagotchi Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutie. she met a propellortchi and as kidnapped by him. She cried HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when a flying masktchi came and...

..flew straight into a building. Useless. Gozarutchi through darts after the Propellertchi named Baddy, but missed. SuperKuchipatchi was much to lazy so Cutie was carried away to a concentration camp where other Mimitchis and Mametchis stood, thin and ill.

"I am going to explain to you why you are here" said Baddy. The Mametchis and Mimitchis all gulped, and Cutie stared at him with twinkling hurt eyes.

"I hate you all! You are all so clever and good I hate you! I spend all 24 hours of the day listening to how wonderful you all are and I'm fed up so I'm going to do away with you!"

All of the Mimitchis and Mametchis flinched and returned to their prison cells when all of a sudden a dizzy Masktchi crashed into the building holding SuperKuchipatchi who had a dart in her bum. Propellertchi was frightened and made off like the wind so the Mimitchis and Mametchis were saved, including Cutie who was freed.

Anyway, she walked off happily when she fell into the river and a Hitodetchi ran up to her and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back