Tamagotchi Surgery!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer100

Reaction score
:eek: I am sooo confused. I went on this website and they told you how to change the background screen on your tamagotchi. Does it really work or is it a trick? If it's a trick then you'll wreck your toy. That would suck. :huh:

HEY how did you get that? That is weird. I didn't think you could actually do that.

killer100 can u give me the link for the place that it says that or give me a little more info? :lol:

I have been to that site before. There are doing it to one of them MINI-tamagotchi, I think... :rolleyes:

I have been to that site before. There are doing it to one of them MINI-tamagotchi, I think... :rolleyes:
Actually, it's a P1 Tamagotchi from 1996/97.

The same surgery techniques on the site can be also used on the new Tamagotchis, though there are four screws that hold the chip to the main plastic frame.

I've taken several Tamagotchis apart before and put them back together. No problems. :huh:

Oh yeah! That's the site where I tried to

do that at...I ended up not following the directions

correctly, though. Its is true...

Ok, that's a little weird. Who would want to risk wrecking their tama to change the background? Not me for sure :p . I got my tama as a b-day present from my old friend.

Ive been there, I used it to take apart my Tamagotchi! Well because I dipped it into some water, It worked But I couldnt get the screen! Oh well that was in November

I have been taking virtual pets apart and switching the internal stuff around since Jr. High (I am now in college). It IS possible to change the background, though if you do not know what you are doing...it is NOT recommended. There are certain parts that come loose in Tamagotchis and other virtual pets that if damaged, could ruin your tamagotchi screen and keep it from showing the picture right.

So it IS possible, just don't do it unless you have previous experience.

I started doing it to cheap ones and worked up from there as I learned the parts. :angry:

Hey that's what happened to my old tama! It got wet and broke. We got it a new battery and let it dry out for hours but it would only work for a few seconds and go dead. :ph34r:

HI!!!!!!!!!!! I'm e-mailing on the 2 of june 3:44, if ur on and u read this start a conversation with me, please??!!

Here some smiley thingys:

(- -) (><) {"_"}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back