Tamagotchi Surgery!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It works! Me and My friend did it to our tamagotchis, AND IT WORKED

Its DOES work,but when I tried I broke the wire that made the sound!

I was lucky that my dad could fix it!

Is there any way to design the screen so that it is iin color instead of just black and white??

:rolleyes: I am sooo confused. I went on this website and they told you how to change the background screen on your tamagotchi. Does it really work or is it a trick? If it's a trick then you'll wreck your toy. That would suck. :angry:
i agree with pootandlily. Where the heck did you read that?!

--Juliet :angry:

This is infact true and works fine. I did on my v2 a while back and it caused no errors. Its actually very easy, worth a try :chohimetchi:

You can do this. It might sound impossible, but it is true.

It sounds cool but no way am I gunna waste away nearly £13 if it doesn't work. I have taken a tama apart before tjough, to debug it. I didn't do it properly and I took the whole thing apart! It was funny!

Oh I don't like that I think it's sad to hurt a Tamagotchi, and besides I like the background design before it's prettier. :ph34r: :D (The sad face is for to me they're hurting the Tamagotchi and doing work on it, but I think a Tamagotchi's background should not be changed, and the happy face is for that I like the original background design better.)

I hate the picture on the top of the hyperlink the knifre and mamechi they are :huh: :huh: :p :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

I agree and I'm sorry you feel that as well. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back