Tamagotchi Tama-go Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUE1234

Reaction score
Do I really need a Tama-go figure? I'm fine without one but is it really necessary to get one

and are they worth it?

No you do not need one. I personally think it is worth it to get one cause each one has a store or a restaurant and you can buy cool items at the store and the restaurant is cool cause each figure that has a restaurant serves a different type of food like Chinese, Mexican ect. and each item you buy at the store will go into a closet so you can use it. Also each figure comes with 2 games on it (each game is different). Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
No you do not need one. I personally think it is worth it to get one cause each one has a store or a restaurant and you can buy cool items at the store and the restaurant is cool cause each figure that has a restaurant serves a different type of food like Chinese, Mexican ect. and each item you buy at the store will go into a closet so you can use it. Also each figure comes with 2 games on it (each game is different). Hope this helps!
OK thanks ^_^ . I just thought I wouldn't need one because I heard other people saying that it didn't have much of an effect on anything. I guess it all depends on the individual but I don't really have a lot of time so it could be simpler without the figures? Tama-go's are cute aren't they?! Thankyou for your insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back