Tamagotchi Tama-Go Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pree sweet! i got 3 characters now. I haven't un-boxed my Ringotchi one yet. And I'm buying more figurines later on.

i figured out that the kuromametchi figure bought @ the store can unlock coin catch.

Awsome I only bought 2 figures and had the one thet came with the toy and now it says I have 5

This is what the Tama Go figures also unlock :

Kuchipatchi :lol:

Games - Flag game and Vegatables

Also unlocks a Chinese Restraunt

Ringotchi Red Apple

Games - Monster Beater and Shape Shooter

Also unlocks a Sweet Shop

Mametchi :mametchi:

Gmaes - Hip Hop and Speed Runner

Also unlocks a Toy Shop

Chamametchi Pink tamagotchi character who is Mametchis sister

Games - Panel Construction and Shuffle Shuffle

Also unlocks a Toy Shop

Memetchi ;)

Games - Hit A Note and Panel Match

Also unlocks a Clothes Shop

Violetchi :furawatchi:

Games - Ping Pong and Manhole

Also unlocks a Flower Shop

Thank you for reading! :ichigotchi:

Tamcubchi xxx

:angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: B) :p :eek: :) :lol: :lol: theres like 100 figures arn't there :eek:
No. There are 20 figures. There are 6 set a figures, 4 set b figures, 2 (currently unavailable) set b figures, 6 designs of the two kinds of lite figures and 2 unreleased figures. I don't understand why they have given each figure a number, and said that there will be 100 figures because they don't seem to be going that way. Only 12 figures actually have a number, the rest are either 'lite' or unreleased.

No. There are 20 figures. There are 6 set a figures, 4 set b figures, 2 (currently unavailable) set b figures, 6 designs of the two kinds of lite figures and 2 unreleased figures. I don't understand why they have given each figure a number, and said that there will be 100 figures because they don't seem to be going that way. Only 12 figures actually have a number, the rest are either 'lite' or

unreleased.
The number of tamago charecters is the amount of figures I think. I heard there would be like 300 :eek:

The number of tamago charecters is the amount of figures I think. I heard there would be like 300 :eek:
There might be eventually. Many character sprites of unobtainable characters have been found in the Tama-Go, indicating that there may be many more figures in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back