Tamagotchi Tama-go Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

homeslice

Reaction score
I have an adult mametchi :rolleyes: tamagotchi, and I still can't see the matchmaker! She is only three, but I thought that once they reached adult hood, they could go to the matchmaker. I also heard that once the tamas reach a certain age they can go to the carpenter and other shops. Is that true? And if so, what do they do there? Thanks you guys! :blink:

Hey I found this great website that gives great info regarding the Tama-Go. It gives out everything you will possibly ever need. :) Check it out: Link

To answer your question, the Date Place on the TMGO shows up about 48 hours after your character evolves into an adult. So you've just got to wait a bit. People normally don't just up and get married to someone right after they become an adult, right? :D Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your question, the Date Place on the TMGO shows up about 48 hours after your character evolves into an adult. So you've just got to wait a bit. People normally don't just up and get married to someone right after they become an adult, right? :D Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way! :)
Yeah! Thanks for the help... I guess I have to wait until tommorow. Do you know if the person you get married too effets what the tama will grow up to be? :ph34r:

Yeah! Thanks for the help... I guess I have to wait until tommorow. Do you know if the person you get married too effets what the tama will grow up to be? :ph34r:
Don't quote me on this, but I don't believe it does. If you're interested, I recommend taking a look at binary's TMGO LOG. It's long but it's a great read and you might pick up some tips from there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back