Tamagotchi Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
ok here it goes..I was browsing on my internet about the new tamagotchi Tama-go..then I found thiss one from tamapalace...

https://www.tamapalace.tk/

They had the new Tamagotchi Tama-Go which came from Bandai..

I just can't believe on what I saw...it was bigger than the TMGC+C and Tamagotchi iD..!

hope I helped

WOW.... that's definitely one [SIZE=14pt]HUGE[/SIZE] Gotchi :p I didn't realise just how big that was going to be... Nicely Spotted Roxas. :lol: Its soooo thick.. I thought it was gonna be the same size as the Tama Color. I guess not. I still cant wait to get my hands on one, but its definitely not going to fit in my pocket :p :D

Guess this is why Bandai is making a carrying case for it.

They were blowing that much money on plastic they should have just put in a color screen, or a bigger screen, that screen is about the same size as the Color.

Guess this is why Bandai is making a carrying case for it.
They were blowing that much money on plastic they should have just put in a color screen, or a bigger screen, that screen is about the same size as the Color.
I agree.

I guess this ends the day we can dicreetley carry our Tamas in our pockets.

I may get this one too along with the Tamagotchi color hexagontchi i got comming.

WOW.... that's definitely one [SIZE=14pt]HUGE[/SIZE] Gotchi :eek: I didn't realise just how big that was going to be... Nicely Spotted Roxas. :D Its soooo thick.. I thought it was gonna be the same size as the Tama Color. I guess not. I still cant wait to get my hands on one, but its definitely not going to fit in my pocket :p :D
well thank you!...I guess I really need a better pocket!..haha

at first I also thought that it was exactly just as big as the TMGC+C but I'm totaally shock when I saw its size..

They should have made it a color instead of B &W. And it's too big.
we have exactly the same idea..but its the price will be the problem..many of us can't afford such a price...

..$20 is good enough...

but I'm totaally shock when I saw its size..
I see what you mean. Even to accommodate for the figurine...does it really need to be that big?? Its MASSIVE.. It better be chock full of features :lol: And your right about needed a better pocket, i thinks i might knitt a cute little pouch or something :lol: :lol:

I see what you mean. Even to accommodate for the figurine...does it really need to be that big?? Its MASSIVE.. It better be chock full of features :lol: And your right about needed a better pocket, i thinks i might knitt a cute little pouch or something :lol: :lol:
I guess so!..coz how can we even insert the figurines if it was so thin..maybe it has a large features?..that's why it's that big!

I agree.I guess this ends the day we can dicreetley carry our Tamas in our pockets.
I don't tend to go anywhere with my tamas anyways. I play with them at home. Maybe because I'm an adult and I'd be embarrassed if it beeped suddenly out in public. o_O

I don't tend to go anywhere with my tamas anyways. I play with them at home. Maybe because I'm an adult and I'd be embarrassed if it beeped suddenly out in public. o_O
how old are you?

I used to play mine on public..and I'm 14...even my classmates are playing with it...

ooh..I see..that's why you are shame to use your tamagotchi in public..but it's ok wether they laugh at you or judge you..well someday someone will laugh at them too..you karma right?...and tamagotchi was made for everone..even the jonas brothers play with it!..trust me!

Oh my. Wow. :eek:

That's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Will it even fit in my purse?

Thanks for the info, it's really helpful to know so I can decide if I really want to carry around one of those Easter eggs or not...

Oh my. Wow. :)
That's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Will it even fit in my purse?

Thanks for the info, it's really helpful to know so I can decide if I really want to carry around one of those Easter eggs or not...
you're welcome...

well it will be sad if you wouldn't get one...take the chance of having one..you may buy a tamagotchi carrier pouch online..or the special tamagotchi tama-go and figurines carrier case!...hope you get one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back