Tamagotchi Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, those are some pretty detailed tattoos! Personally, I would never get a tattoo, no matter how much I love someone or something...I just wouldn't do that to my body. Non-permanent tattoos, on the other hand, are perfectly fine by me. Great find! People taking their love for Tamagotchi to a whole new level, interesting.

You got to show it to us if you ever get it tattooed on you, magicboa :D

At the end of June I want my other

ankle to "wear" Kuchipatchi - those will

be the cutest ankles ever withi Kuchi

and my Devil <3

When I get it done, I'll post a pic, OK? Won't be til I go back to work in August (I drive a school bus).

I have a tattoo :(

The thing with tattoos is that you need to ask yourself one important question before you get it. "What will I think of this when I'm 65?"

As much as I love Tamagotchi, and for as long as I have been collecting, I'm not sure I'd get a tattoo of one. :D

But if I saw someone with a tattoo of one, I'd probably smile and ask about it.

I never will deny that I loved tamagotchis 40 years ago.

I will always love my little devil and my coming kuchipatchi.

I don't know why I should not want a tattoo of it. Anyway - how

often do you see the outer side of your ankle? :furawatchi:

I would never ever get a permanent tattoo, just beccause I would never be sure if I would cange my mind about it, and I'm happy with my body as it is, I am not saying you guys that's got tattoos are unhappy with their bodies though, I suppose you've got your reasons, and I don't see anything wrong with people wearing tattoos, just I would never get others than non- permanent ones;)

These ones are cool though, detailed, as said before :angry:

They're cool but I would never, ever get a tatto in my whole life! I think they just make some one feel cool when they are not! :angry:

Your replies are so useless.

"Make someone feel cool when they

are not" - just listen to yourself! Just

as "they look so cool" in my sale thread.

Great.

Nice Devilgotchi tattoo! It's really cute.

I personally wouldn't want a tattoo in general. At least not right now in my life.

I'd have to really trust the artist to go a good job. Being an artist myself, I'd want the art to be perfect. XD

Oh, thank you very much ^^This is a good argument - but you

can visit the artists, have a look at what they already did and then decide.

I got my first tattoo about a month ago and I can't wait to get more. I personally love the idea of a Tama tattoo! I've thought about it before, but haven't quite narrowed my choices down to what I would want. Your devil looks awesome! :)

That's great :) You know that you HAVE to show

us if you get a tamagotchi tattooed :huh: It was no

problem for me - I always loved the Devil most,

my second Love is Kuchipatchi - so I'm getting

Bandai-Ankles xD

Awesome! I will definitely show it off if I decide on one to have done. Can't possibly hurt worse than the one I have. xD When you get Kuchipatchi done, post it! He's one of my faves too. :p

I surely will ;) I also love the ghost from the devil...maybe...nooo ;)

Where do you have your first one, Aubrey? You're SO right, lolokotchi!

That would be an awesome choice too! ;) I have the red hourglass marking that you find on the Western Black Widow spider below my navel. It's about 2 inches long and a bit over 2 inches wide. The black outline was fine, but the real killer is the fact that it's completely filled in with red. It had to be very solid, bold color to pull it off and that's not a place on the body that tolerates it too well. lol Hard to sit through, and hard to heal properly but it was so worth it! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back