Tamagotchi the movie book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

japan4eva

Reaction score
"You are from the blue planet..." said Mametchi. Tanpopo nodded. "My names Tanpopo, and you must be Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, and Mametchi!" she said. "How do you know our names-tchi!?" said Kuchipatchi. Tanpopo explained about how Tamagotchi was a famous toy on "the blue planet" and how everyone knew their names. "Wow-tchi..." said Kuchipatchi. "I'M GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Mametchi screamed. Tanpopo froze. Then she began to scream. "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! I AM REALLY ON TAMAGOTCHI PLANET! THIS RULES!" she screamed. Papamametchi and Mamametchi appeared in the room. "What is that noise!" said Papamametchi. He noticed Tanpopo. Tanpopo noticed him. "Ummmm.... My name is Tanpopo..." she said. Tanpopo noticed Mamametchi had an egg in her hands, it was wrapped in a pink blanket and Mamametchi was hugging it. So Mametchi was gonna be a big brother too... Tanpopo thought.

"So, you must be from the blue planet, "Earth" as you call it," said Papamametchi. Mametchi appeared in front of him. "Please Papamametchi, I really didn't mean to transport her here!" shouted Mametchi. "Mametchi, you are making the egg feel wet!" said Mamametchi, "Please keep your voice down." Papamametchi smiled at Mametchi. "No need to worry, with the power of Mame Science, we will be able to transport you back to the moment in time you left.' Papamametchi paused, "Oh yeah, Mametchi, Furawatchi is here to work on your Science project."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back