Tamagotchi The Movie in english DVD is out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) You mean there's going to be new music stars? Please Tell me more! :D
Well, the DVD that just came out didn't have the new Music Stars. I think that the World Tour Music Star is supposed to be released here in America later this year.

Sorry, but I don't know nothin' more :(

Well, the DVD that just came out didn't have the new Music Stars. I think that the World Tour Music Star is supposed to be released here in America later this year.
Sorry, but I don't know nothin' more :)
Thats Great News!

Thanks!

I got it the second day of january! It also came with a Music Star and 3 figurines: Kuchipatchi playing accordion, Memetchi using microphone, and Mametchi playing trumpet.

Yes, the movie is up on youtube now.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

They have the DVD released with music stars in a limited edition pack, I've seen one in a big guitar shaped box, and one in a simple rectangle box. Each one comes with three figures of mametchi, memetchi and kuchipatchi, about 3 inches tall.

I don't recommend getting it, though. a few parts were cute, but not worth it =/ I joke that on the box it says "a 30 dollar value!" but it's really worth zero bucks =P

I just saw the movie on Youtube, baby Chamametchi is soooooo cuuuutttteeee! I'm glad they're planning to release this in the USA, I would love if they released more Tamagotchi Corner Shop games too.

I also think the film is a wonderful story for kids, it reminds me of the cartoons in America from the 80's, where it was based on finding friends and having good relationships. It's also funny that Sunny Chi (did I type that right?) was just hanging out in Patchi Forest in a hot spring.

I also saw the Japanese version of Tamagotchi Go! where Kuchipatchi spends all day in a hot spring. In the English version when the sun comes up after singing "sun sun sun sun" he says hello. In the Japanese version he says "Oooohaaayoooo!"

"Oooohaaayoooo" is actually "ohayou", which means "good morning!".But I wish they'd release the other Tamagotchi DS games internationally as well.
I thought Ohayou was just morning and Ohayou Gozaimasu was good morning o.o

I thought Ohayou was just morning and Ohayou Gozaimasu was good morning o.o
no ohiyo and ohiyou gozaimasu are the same ohiyou is for saying good morning to your friends and ohiyou gozaimasu is when you say good moring to your teacher or perant or elder to show respect kinda thing i know coz i learn japanese at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back