Tamagotchi Trade game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_dude2010

Reaction score
Firstly this game is a game where you adpot a Tama and play a fun little game. You must pixelate your own home and link the Image. This is your 'base'. Now pick one or two smilies. These are your first Tamagotchi's in the game. (remember to tell us what it you chose!)

You can own up to 3 at a time but you start with 1-2. You decide. Now name the Tamagotchi. Now pick one of these area's. Angel world, Devild world or the ocean. Now the number of posts you make is how far you can travel. You need to travel 100 miles to pass the game. (100 posts) But along the way if you are on the same amount of posts as another member playing you can trade Tamagotchi's. The objective is to have had at least 1 one of each Tama when you have traveled your 100 miles. (100 Posts) If you dont understand I'll try explain better. :angry:

I have :D and :angry: I name them Ura and Kyro. :angry:

This may be fun. :angry: REMEMBER: TamaTalk rules.

And so the brave heros descended into the caverns of terror. Will they survive????? FIND OUT! NEXT TIME! ON THE WEAKEST LINK!!!

But seriously I think this is a bit over the top. I can't see anyone going to the trouble of doing all this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back