Tamagotchi Trade with my friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends. How much do you think your tama is worth? (Not the price you bought it for,the price you feel it should have. $10? $30? $50?) Now compare that to your friends tama worth value in your mind. Are they similar? If they are,go for it. If they aren't,you know what to do. ;)

I think it depends. How much do you think your tama is worth? (Not the price you bought it for,the price you feel it should have. $10? $30? $50?) Now compare that to your friends tama worth value in your mind. Are they similar? If they are,go for it. If they aren't,you know what to do. ;)
I got my tama for about £2 and it's quite a common design. I think it's worth about a fiver. Since his is a V2 it should be about £10, and when he showed it to me it was in good cosmetic condition. I think I'll trade with him considering how much I like the design! But before I go for certain, I want to see more people's views on the subject. :)

Do you like the V4? Do you have others?

Do you like the V2? Can you absolutely not live without that design?

It's pretty much all in your opinion.

Personally, I would only trade the V4 if I had others.

But that's me.

Do you like the V4? Do you have others?

Do you like the V2? Can you absolutely not live without that design?

It's pretty much all in your opinion.

Personally, I would only trade the V4 if I had others.

But that's me.
I like, but not love the V4 and I have 5 others

I love the V2 and the design

I think I'm going to trade, I've wanted that design for ages, plus I'm not keen on the V4 I have

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! The trade was successful! Yesterday morning just before the school bus, I met him at the bus stop. He signed my contract and we traded! I now have the red with white arrows V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back