Tamagotchi Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles94

Reaction score
every one,

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

whenever my tamagotchi reaches 6 on its first or second generation it dies!!

can somebody help me figure out that problem?

also i really want to look after my V2 tamagotchi but i just think it is sortof boring cause i have had it for 2 years and all it does is sleep, poop, and eat!!! i want to look after it but it is just BORING, i don't want to give it to my sister because she will break it, and i don't want to throw it away cause then it will be a waste of money!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is really annoying!!! please help!!! :lol: :p B) :lol: :lol: :( :blink: :huh: B) B) :lol: :D :eek: ;) :ph34r:

I knoe because either your tamagotchi need to find a girl or a boy............If you don't find a tamagotchi girl or a tamagotchi boy it will die........it need to make babies that why your tama alwasy died.......... :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure: :blink: :lol: :mellow: yea so check if i am rite ok .....................!!!!!!!!!!!

r u sure cuz there's a matchmaker that can help u find a mate...............

Yeah, you might have said "No" to the matchmaker.

*tama star*

Hey Bubbles 94! :blink:

Six years old is quite a long age to reach on your Tama! Weldone! :lol:

If your Tama always dies at this age and generation, maybe your Sister could get a Tamagotchi too, and you could buy a Love Potion and your Tama's could have babies together! You could do so at the age of 4 or 5 (when both Tama's are adults).

To get the Love Potion:

Go into your shop, click the A button until the Shop Keeper raises his hands! :D Then type in this code:

BCBC ABBC

(I think it's right...)

If you'd like to know more information about this just PM me or something! :lol: I'm just a regular on this site and I'm not all that great with Tamagotchi's but I do know some tips and ideas!

:hitodetchi:

From,

Six years old is quite a long age to reach on your Tama! Weldone! :D
löl?

does it reach older stage ? does it become a grandpa/-ma chara ?

u may do something wrong with care, but without further information its hard 2 tell what it is

is it in healtgy condition ? hearts, discipline...?

does it get sick or sth ?

This question was asked in March so I think the topic starter already got their answer.

*topic closed* due to bumping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back