Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiffy u no what i notesed u r the only one whos been posting in this thing !!!!!
no one posts in people's logs. you just read them. you're kinda new, gotchi_gal, so i understand.

((spiffy sorry for posting i just wanted to tell her. and i know she's new because i know her in real life. i introduced her to tamatalk.))

Last edited by a moderator:
When will Spiffy return? Oh (reads sigg) Arrgg.. Sept. 1. Can I bump this for her?
Spiffy has returned, heehee. Your explanation is ok flutterby. :D

Anyway, I have little to tell. MY Tamas were añll paused while I was on holidays, I took a couple of pictures of my Ura by a grasshopper, and when I got back, my V3 1 began to run out of batteries. I pressed the middle button on Unchi Kun (who didn't bring the luck I wanted), and got a good death. My Dinkie Penguin had run out of batteries. I discovered the following:

Food - fish/first option displayed |=| Bad evolution/Bottom one

Food - Not first option/always the same |=| Medium evolution/Middle one

Food - Always varied/Constantly changed |=| Good evolution/Top one

Oh lol! Thanks for that! xDReading your sig it says you got a Haneru 2 - what are they like?

I also found my Tamagotchi Mini out of batteries. ;)

I restarted Angel yesterday, and is Maruten.

I'm not sure yet, due to the fact that it has not come in the post yet xD

*chacks calendar* Mabey Monday or Tuesday.

I hear they are preety fun to have - and the Adults supposedly drop only 4 happy/hungry hearts a day. I'll be sure to post a log on it, and write a careguide for it here.

//CS

I'm not sure yet, due to the fact that it has not come in the post yet xD*chacks calendar* Mabey Monday or Tuesday.

I hear they are preety fun to have - and the Adults supposedly drop only 4 happy/hungry hearts a day. I'll be sure to post a log on it, and write a careguide for it here.

//CS
Oh right! Thanks. ;) I want a blue Hanerutchi 2 now. 31€... I probably have enough money to buy oe, but first I want to know what other Haneru-owners think about it.

My Angelgotchi became Kodoten despite bad care. Still, it is a cute character. I want a Ginjirotenshii this time, so I have not been playing with it.

Oh right! Thanks. :wacko: I want a blue Hanerutchi 2 now. 31€... I probably have enough money to buy oe, but first I want to know what other Haneru-owners think about it. 

My Angelgotchi became Kodoten despite bad care. Still, it is a cute character. I want a Ginjirotenshii this time, so I have not been playing with it.
Okay, I'll let you know if they are worth the money, once mine comes.

//CS

^Thanks chocosilver. :(  

My Angelgotchi became a Gijirotenshii, but was ill, so when I tried to cure it, it died. :furawatchi: I restarted the angel, to try and get Ginjirotenshii again. ^_^

That stinks. Hope you get another Ginjirotenshii.

I don't know whether you've run across it yet, but I've posted an UraTama growth chart, in English here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...actersnamed.png
Your UraTama character, Uminotchi (from your post https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=754295 ), was it a Tsuetchi? Which of the three cards did you use to get it?
Wow binary! That is one great Growth Chart!!

Yes, it was Tsuetchi. :(

Actually, my UraTama has had two or three misses already, so it will die if I miss it again. Same with V3s. I'm being a bad caretaker without meaning it!!

Thank you edavidof - I will try my hardest to get Ginjirotenshii again. ^.^ He looked cute when he was being cured from being ill, but I wanted him to not be ill. I also wanted Charitchi/Smiling faced Angel/Sabotenshii version US??

QUOTE (spiffy @ Sep 3 2006, 06:24 AM)^Thanks chocosilver. smile.gif

My Angelgotchi became a Gijirotenshii, but was ill, so when I tried to cure it, it died. sad.gif I restarted the angel, to try and get Ginjirotenshii again. smile.gif

That stinks. Hope you get another Ginjirotenshii.

Not sure if mentioned, but V3 2 mated with a Hidatchi the other day and got a baby girl (great, now all I get is girls! :gozarutchi: )

I looked after my Cho jinsei Enjoys, called the black one Ojitchiko and the other one Mesutchiko. They were boy Memetchis, and became loveable Ojayitchis. They poo without bowel movements, which is confusing.

My UraTama, Uminotchi, became a kind of crowned butterfly, sweet, but not my type. My friend would love that char. Speaking of my fried, tomorrow (social life goin' up xD) since she left the school, we are going to a bar for an ice cream or whatever, and she asked me to bring a Tamagotchi, so I think I will bring the V3 2. ^.^ Therefore, I will save the baby for a bit longer.

Then, my last Angelgotchi evolution became Takoten, and then Taraten, but last night I forogot I had changed the time, and I heard it beeping at 5am. Why always 5am??? Anyway *ignores* later, more beeping, and then a bit more. Then, I hear the dying sound, the good death, so, at 5:21am I switch the light on, and see Taraten, at the age of seven, crying. It leaves, A+C, beeeeep, A+C (sound off), try to go back to sleep. Anyway, I didn't get to sleep after that. :ichigotchi:

I was going to change the mini batteries with some half run down button ones, but when I opened it up, I saw it used a CR2032 battery, so I thought "DANG". Anyway, I have a ton of run down CR2032 batteries and I thought:

"It may not work a full-grown gotch - but it may work a Mini". I tried a couple in, one didn't work, but the other turned the pixels on, but nothing happened so I took it out, so there it remains, battery-less.

Then, this morning, I sneakedI dont know why for a pin, and with the pinhead I resetted the Fitboyz. I called it _DAD_ and put in my Dad's stats. Bit silly. It says he is overweight, haha. xD Then, I reset the Unisaur, not sure why, it can sometimes be an annoying and very demanding pet. Cute, but demanding. I switched the sound off therefore when resetting it. xD

I think this covers everything. :furawatchi:

And thank you for the nice comments. :mametchi: (Icebloom~Snowfreze, and mimitchi&hanatchilover)

Ok, so, my Masktchi on V3, SAUCE, saw its baby off, and I called the baby girl CADIS, afetr some IQ tests I'll be taking. The black spots represent ink, and the white paper, so like ink on paper for this name, lol. When my other V3 is due to get a baby, it'll be called Cádiz, because its tropical flowers evokes my fave holiday place. ;)

Anyway, CADIS became a Mizutamatchi (my favourite!!) and is still undergoing care.

My Angelgotchi the other day became a Pukuten, and I accidentally let it die. :( I began again, and here we are with a Maruten. Honestly, I should bother to look after them - but I really want Ginjirotenshii/Taraten - > Smiling Angel, so that means plenty of bad care. I also took off its keychain so it'd go in the Angelgotchi case. I had this small beady thing ConneXions use spare, so I attached it onto the keychain. It isn't very big, but it does OK to transport it in the case (it fits). ^_^

My Fitboyz now weighs 89kgs. He's going to die soon, lol.

After getting 7 training bars, my Mizutamatchi CADIS evolved into a circle with square lips (can't remember the name), and got another training bars. Its so cute, I always wanted one of those. Megatchi mated with a Pipotchi the other day, and got a baby boy, so next Gen, CADIS and CADIZ should be able to get babies when I get round to caring for CADIZ.

My Angelgotchi - Pukuten, said Bye Bye!, and now I have an Ojayitenshii. I think I may go for Unchi again, dunno why. Perhaps I should leave the angel for awhile, since I am not exactly caring for it. My fitboyz weight went up to the horrifying weight of 90, making him obese, ROFL!! xD So little time and so many virtual pets. Must - rest!!

Latest posts

Back