Tamagotchi uni not beeping when it needs something?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. It’s been a few years since I’ve posted. I’ve been playing with the Uni for a few days and I’m Very confused about something. It has a lot of cute beeps and sounds as you play, but I’ve noticed that when it poops it never beeps for me to clean it up. I could go ages without checking on it while it’s sitting in its own poop and i won’t even know unless I decide to check it for some reason. Actually it never beeps for anything. Is anyone else’s uni quiet like this? Just wanted to make sure I’m not going crazy. It doesn’t even go off when it gets up in the morning unless I missed it.

that’s so weird! I think I liked it the other way better! I’m always busy, and I don’t always think to check on it. I’m surprised it made it almost 3 days!

Mine does that too! Is it a “mistake” if I don’t take it to the potty on time?! I can’t sit here and stare at it allllllllll day!

Hey everyone. It’s been a few years since I’ve posted. I’ve been playing with the Uni for a few days and I’m Very confused about something. It has a lot of cute beeps and sounds as you play, but I’ve noticed that when it poops it never beeps for me to clean it up. I could go ages without checking on it while it’s sitting in its own poop and i won’t even know unless I decide to check it for some reason. Actually it never beeps for anything. Is anyone else’s uni quiet like this? Just wanted to make sure I’m not going crazy. It doesn’t even go off when it gets up in the morning unless I missed it.
oh hey! my uni does too! When I don't touch it for a while the screen turns black and I could not be checking on it for an hour and then it actually needed my attention but it didn't beep when it did

Latest posts

Back