Tamagotchi Uni proposal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is anyone else having a hard time getting the Tamagotchi to propose in the tama party? I keep trying and so far I haven’t had any luck getting mine to get married. I got mine on the 18th so I’ve been trying for a few days now.

I have no idea. It beeps like it usually does when you do some thing it doesn’t want. I tried again today no luck. Buying a bunch of accessories and items to see if that has anything to do with it. It’s weird. I don’t see a ring or anything like on the other Tamagotchi that you need

My Kikitchi did have accessories on when he got married, but I don't believe that played a role in his marriage. There's no wedding ring item as of yet. I remember shortly before he got married, a screen popped up that showed four Tamagotchis that were avaliable to wed. Has this appeared for you?

Yes. I’m not sure why It didn’t work before but it finally worked this morning. I ended up putting an accessory on her but I’ll try it again next time with thout one and see if it makes a difference. I didn’t think it should since there is no wedding ring in this one.

That's great that it finally worked! Have you been having problems with your internet connection by any chance? I wonder if that maybe was the problem.

is anyone else having a hard time getting the Tamagotchi to propose in the tama party? I keep trying and so far I haven’t had any luck getting mine to get married. I got mine on the 18th so I’ve been trying for a few days now.
It's okay man what breed tamagotchi is it?

Latest posts

Back