Tamagotchi Ura questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiiruchan

Reaction score
hi. I just ordered a tamagotchi ura from japan. i read you connect to japanese arcades but there are none here. Can i still play it? Also can I put it in english? :) :mimitchi:

There is no English option on the UraTama but it's not too hard to figure out. ;) . I just adore the UraTamas! The characters are so unusual. I just had a boxing glove character last week. He was adorable.

Now it's a UraKuchipatchi.

There are no store Deka Tamagotchis to connect with here either but you can use the EnWarehouse program. It will get you loads of cool stuff when your tama grows up enough to use it.

The program can be found here at Tamenagerie.com on the EnTama page. EnTama and Ura are so close in the way they run that the program is almost universal.

Beware though as this program is basically a cheating program. You can get points, money and all sorts of items. Some you need Gotchi Points for but a lot of it is free. I use this program a LOT. I just adore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back