tamagotchi v.4 is broken

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kallycoolcat

Reaction score
my tamagotchi fell into some water and now it wont work

I put new batteries into it but it still didn't work hellllllllllllppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hmm that has happened several times with my tamas but I never actually had one ruined via water damage. I just set mine in the window sill to dry each time and then it worked again, with a shriveled up cardboard background. Just wait a day and see if it gets better.

I agree with the person above me, a good idea would probably be to unscrew the back and take out the battery and place the Tama on a dry cloth/towel on a windowsill that doesn't get to hot, just nice and warm to dry the circuits.

Also, you may want to get a completely new battery, the water could have screwed up the one that you currently have, and it may spark or leak. This is really rare, but it's only a suggestion and a caution. Good luck dear

I hope this isn't the case, but the circuits might have burned out something. That results in complete shutdown. If this happens, just buy a new tamagotchi :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back