Tamagotchi v2 Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they come out with new tamas, they should give the commercial a jqapanese style. not girly or preppy, but that cool japan feeling. That would be cool!

For on l Love the music,but,my brother says it stinks.Why did the say"New Characters,Secret codes,new shopping spree!look at it, ITS GOTTA BE!VEE 2!"At the end it looks like the two kids are trying to fly and the girl plans on flying doing the splits????!?!?!?!?!MY BROTHER HATES AND IT MEAN H-A-T-E-S THE COMERTRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: I don't think that was fair for boys!!!!!!! My cousin [boy] likes tamagotchis just as much as i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :wacko: :wacko:

Lets face it, THE COMMERCIAL IS HORRIBLE! the kids look bad and a lot of people hate rap. WHY DID THEY STICK A GUY IN THERE? the commercial is amed for girls and boys do play with them. the commercial is WAY TOO GIRLY. THE GUY LOOKS BAD IN THERE. it is not about "shopping spree" You CAN NOT have a "shopping spree" on the tama. During "connect them up just gotta be" THEY ARE CONNECTING A BEAR WITH SUNGLASSES! at the end THE GIRL IS TRYING TO FLY WHILE DOING A SPLIT! it is BAD MARKETING.

[SIZE=14pt]I didn' like the commercial. It made me feel childish for playing with tamagotchis. I mean the commercial was all PINK and GIRLY. I'm 12 years old, which makes me younger than most tama owners, and I still find the commercial childish.[/SIZE]

And the commercial seemed to totally exclude boys. Boys do play tamagotchis and deseve to be in the commercial.

[SIZE=14pt]I didn' like the commercial. It made me feel childish for playing with tamagotchis. I mean the commercial was all PINK and GIRLY. I'm 12 years old, which makes me younger than most tama owners, and I still find the commercial childish.[/SIZE] 

And the commercial seemed to totally exclude boys. Boys do play tamagotchis and deseve to be in the commercial.
Hmph...I'm sick of Bandai making Tamagotchis so girly. :D It's not fair to the guys...like ME! :D If they would stop making it so girly they'd get MORE customers! :p I didn't like it AT ALL! :D :D

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

Tamagotchi Connexion V2! It`s new! With looks and styles, new characters, gives games a smile! Use secret codes, do shopping spree, connect them up, just gotta be! V2! Tamagotchi Connexion V2!

It rules

;) WOWEE! THATS THE BEST COMMERCIAL IVE SEEN!!!!!!!! :D   :kuribotchi:   :hitodetchi:   B)   B) I AM 10, SO I HAVE 14 TAMAGOTCHIS (JUST VER2) AND I HAVE 8VER 1'S AND IM A SERIOUS TAMA FAN, AND I LOVED THAT!!!!!!!!!

FROM GOTCHIFAN11
I agree...NOT!!!

I HATE IT!!!! GUYS LIKE ME SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET TAMAS WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A GIRL!!! bandai can get real annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets face it, THE COMMERCIAL IS HORRIBLE! the kids look bad and a lot of people hate rap. WHY DID THEY STICK A GUY IN THERE? the commercial is amed for girls and boys do play with them. the commercial is WAY TOO GIRLY. THE GUY LOOKS BAD IN THERE. it is not about "shopping spree" You CAN NOT have a "shopping spree" on the tama. During "connect them up just gotta be" THEY ARE CONNECTING A BEAR WITH SUNGLASSES! at the end THE GIRL IS TRYING TO FLY WHILE DOING A SPLIT! it is BAD MARKETING.
yup

I hated the commercial honestly. It looked like a little toy for an eight year old. ;)

Chohimetchidude I totally agree with her or him. When it said "shopping spree" there were two girls with pink on walking around with shopping bags.

I agree...NOT!!!
I HATE IT!!!! GUYS LIKE ME SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET TAMAS WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A GIRL!!! bandai can get real annoying.
I feel the same way you do ichigotchis r cool. Bandai needs to make Tamas more gender neutral. I mean the toy in general isn't girly so why advertise it as if it were?! :( :blink: :) :(

-Tamaguy#1 :)

I agree, but there was a boy in it. I think that only was to make boys feel as if they're crossdressers for playing with Tamagotchi. My boyfriend and I play with Tamagotchi whenever we can!

I agree, but there was a boy in it. I think that only was to make boys feel as if they're crossdressers for playing with Tamagotchi. My boyfriend and I play with Tamagotchi whenever we can!
There was a guy in it, I just think they should have kept the backround yellow not pink! :angry: And it could have done without "SHOPPING SPREE"! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :wacko:

Well after I watched I said "That is the second worst commercial I've ever seen". It is so stereotypically girly. Oh yeah sure throw a boy in there just bouncin' around but doesn't even have a tama in his hands. Just take out the people and make it just with the tamagoptchi charcters.
Extremely Dissapointed.

-Chohimetchidude
I know. It makes no scence whatsoever! It has neerly nothing to do with tamagotchis. Instead of the kids, there should be tamagotchis!!! :angry: :angry: :wacko:

YOUNGER GENERATION????????GIRLY????????

:p i've been insulted........besides i AM 9!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back