Tamagotchi v2 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama_memeitchi

Reaction score
if you've seen the TV commercial on the new v2 tamagotchi, what do you think? it is kinda like a hyno thing to make you buy them. or, at least it sounds like it. "shopping spree!"? what the.....tamagotchi is not about shopping. and "connect em up, just gotta be!" you dont HAVE to connect them, and what do they mean by gotta be? ;) they must have been really glum the day they made it. what do you think? :blink: :ph34r: :D :wacko: :D :chohimetchi: :)

and come on. "its new!" well....duh! no offence Bandai, but the kids look horrible, and the music is rap. the product is nothing like the commercial. and what makes it more srupid, isat the end all the kids jump like they are trying to fly. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL! :chohimetchi: :D :D

I agree. Like really It doesn't have to be about connecting and shopping.It is more of the fact that you can take care of your own virtual pet.Boo,New Tamagotchi commecial! :chohimetchi:

and i know its not just me, but its way to aimed at girls!! GUYS PLAY WITH THEM TOO PPL! GOD! :wub:

oceanfish123, you are right. Boys play with them too. I know that! The commercial stinks. It is aimed for girls. WHY DID THEY THROW A GUY IN THERE!? They play with them, but..... why would HE care about shopping sprees? Do any of you? You can't have a shopping spree on the tamagotchi let me assure you!

and come on. "its new!" well....duh! no offence Bandai, but the kids look horrible, and the music is rap. the product is nothing like the commercial. and what makes it more srupid, isat the end all the kids jump like they are trying to fly. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL! :furawatchi: :D :p
LOL that bit seems so funny how you said it the kids trying to fly :D :unsure: :wacko: lol!!!!

I do not like the commercial. IT IS BAD MARKETING. They is just bad period. I mean " it gotta be!" What if people do not like it. Tamagotchi is about taking care your own virtual pet. Not "shopping spree"

and i know its not just me, but its way to aimed at girls!! GUYS PLAY WITH THEM TOO PPL! GOD! :(
Your right. There are PLENTY of guys who have Tamas. I guess the reason they put a guy bouncin' around is so a guy wouldn't feel awkward if he bought one(but they didn't have to make it so GIRLY! That REALLY bugged me :( ) I didn't like the rap either. :huh: Tamas are tiny, cool, little cybercreatures that need your care like any pet. And they CERTAINLY aren't about "shopping spree". I don't know WHY Bandai is aiming Tamas more toward girls now. IT BUGS ME SOO MUCH! :(

Lets face it, THE COMMERCIAL IS HORRIBLE! The kids look bad and the rap is horrible. WHY THEY DID THEY STICK A GUY IN THERE?I think the guy shouldn't be in front of the screen during " games and smiles". IT LOOKS BAD. Durning"connect them up just gotta be" THE ARE CONNETING THE BEAR AND SUNGLASSES! And at the end THE GIRL IS TRING TO FLY WHILE DOING A SPLIT IN THE AIR! the commercial should be conpletly erased from T.V.

ok this is weird theres no guys and i think thay were trying to say is that its new butt hay ever time i go to get a new tama there all sold out(i have 6 tamagotchis) :)

Omg, I hate the commercial! All they do is like jump and make it WAY too ennthusiasic. Its like "OMG A SHOPPING SPREE!!!" They at least could say "Your Very own pocket pets" or something like that.

We have a different one over here, but I watched the one you guys have using tamagotchi.com =p

it really stinks, your one. Mine is kinda dumb, but not as enthusiastic, and there's a SONG, not a rap, and all the song has is "lalala, tamagotchi connexion" (which still kinda stinks) and they actually SAY the details!

But it focuses too much on connecting. It just says "You can play games, make romance and give each other suprise presents" and that's it.

the same kids are there, only they're in the background with some special effects.

Btw...

kill the "OMG SHOPPING SPREE!!one11!one!!"

...atleast i dont get that... but i feel sorry for you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
The first commercial was way better. They could have at LEAST not made the back-round PINK!!! :angry:

-Tamaguy#1

If I hadn't been into Tamagotchis for a year and just saw THAT commercial, I probably wouldn't have goten into 'em. Of course I know what Tamas are like now, so I LOVE 'em! :eek: But I think the commercial DETERS boys! :angry: Why Bandai, WHY?! :angry: :angry:

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

omg i h8 the advert why is there all pink and stuff it is stupid and they could have put more boys in thier so they would feel ok buying them and they could have had like 18 years old or 15 year old buying the so you like dont have to into argos and go 'im buying this for my little sis' or sumat :wacko: :D B)

Omg, I hate the commercial! All they do is like jump and make it WAY too ennthusiasic. Its like "OMG A SHOPPING SPREE!!!" They at least could say "Your Very own pocket pets" or something like that.
I totally agree! And another thing, I like rap and all but it sounds soooo stupid when it`s in that commercial!!! :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :p :( :( :( :( :( :(

if you've seen the TV commercial on the new v2 tamagotchi, what do you think? it is kinda like a hyno thing to make you buy them. or, at least it sounds like it. "shopping spree!"? what the.....tamagotchi is not about shopping. and "connect em up, just gotta be!" you dont HAVE to connect them, and what do they mean by gotta be? :( they must have been really glum the day they made it. what do you think? :( :p :ph34r: :D :ph34r: :wacko: :(
Sorry, this topic has alredy been created by the Admin.

I really H-A-T-E the commercial. The first one was WAY better!

sounds pretty bad over here they dont bother with TV commercials about tamagotchi,s. So if it wasnt for internet i wouldnt know anything about any new tama,s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back