Tamagotchi V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talktama

Reaction score
On June 21st V2 tamagotchis are coming out at Toys R Us. How do I know? I went to the store and asked! I don't know how much they are though. :D

Oh i called and they cost $14.99 each but for the Best Friend Pack it's $29.99(a best friend pack is when a package brings 2 tamagotchis together) :D

Oh i called and they cost $14.99 each but for the Best Friend Pack it's $29.99(a best friend pack is when a package brings 2 tamagotchis together) :D
Thanks ALOT!!

hey thanx for the info..now i just need to send up 30 bucks to my aunt to get them :( yay

:lol: yay i got one a month ago! and i live in australia i though they always come first in USA! :D But now we have it first yay! i'm sooo happy!.................um did i just say that???oops! :(

All of my Tamagotchis cost 20.95 € that is, around 21€ but prices vary from one country to another but this is their official price here in Spain, as for the best friend pack I haven't seen any so I bought mine seperate. ;D

Oh i called and they cost $14.99 each but for the Best Friend Pack it's $29.99(a best friend pack is when a package brings 2 tamagotchis together) ;)
wait..so if u buy the best friend pacxk they r like...tied together with the keychain thingy? awsome1 LOL!

I got mine on Saturday :D YAYAYAYAY :D !!!!!!! Iwould have got it at the stsat of June but they sold out when i got there :lol: :lol: Ohh WEll I live in Australia .

Is this for USA and Canada? also, does anyone know if the Connextion may be the same as the connection (v2 that is)?

i already have 3 Xion V2s, but i would like a couple of the Tion V2s.so far my collection is just past a dozen in total (a bakers dozen if you must :lol: ) and i would like to make it an even 15. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back