Tamagotchi V3 downlo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama5m

Reaction score
ok folks as far as i know the new V3 is coming out in march to most areas. this new modle will have internet access to a site caled tamatown.com where you can interact with other tamagotchi that arecurrently on that site! how cool is that? thats why the antena is for on the side if u havent seen them yet heres what they look like.

V3 Pictures

tootlyes till next time!!

Nah, the antenna is a decoration. And it doesnt have internet access. all you do is type in the passwords you found in tamatown and put them on the V3. Only a few things you see your tama there.

Antenna is a useless decoration. No speacial treat.

Thankyou, Relaurax!

someone told me in the us the ver 3 comes out in febuary 12 is that true or a big ro=umar :lol:

i dont kno if its out where i live, im jus getting it off the next.....as soon as i can find some..

yea I agree I think that the tamagotchi version 3 comes out in march I want to get one but my parents wouldn't let me get one because they say that I have to already that makes me really mad!!! :angry: maybe Ill try convincing them saying its my birthday so i should get it... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back