Tamagotchi V3 Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! now i know how to keep my marutchi from smirking.... no more poop gifts, you naughty little circle!

I'm sad because on my v3 and v4 i keep getting boys and never a girl

thank you so much i know all about v3s now i mite buy 1 l0l :( ^_^ :( :( :(

This is super-ultra-soooooo-ultimately-cool and extremely helpful. However, doesn't this belong in Tamagotchi help for new pet owners topic? :unsure:

i already knew all of that :mametchi:
ieatfridge, please don't be rude. I know that you probably know all of that, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be rude. This person worked hard on, it, they deserve the credit! :wacko:

THANKS,LOCKY458!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

Your welcome and thank you. :) If you knew all of that then don't bother, it was a guide for people with v3's. If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing.

Very nice guide! ;)

I'm sure it was alot of work. It will be very helpful to tama owners with questions and new owners

P.S. lol, I can't wait for a v4 guide. :) (just kidding, I'm sure your fingers are tired)

Very nice guide! :D I'm sure it was alot of work. It will be very helpful to tama owners with questions and new owners

P.S. lol, I can't wait for a v4 guide. :D (just kidding, I'm sure your fingers are tired)
Thanks! :D By the way there's already one Rensa made one Here. But I made mines differently a bit.

Wow,one things for sure,the attention thing didnt appear in my tama,NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :angry: :huh: :lol: :D :( :D :D :D

Wow,one things for sure,the attention thing didnt appear in my tama,NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink:
Are you sure? When your tamagotchi beep like when their sick, or something that 10th icon will light up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back