TAmagotchi V3 Tips And trix Please look.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emsyd1000

Reaction score
Tip #1

if you want your tama to go to bed at night but your used to putting your tamagotchi on pause???? well you can turn it's lights off then when it does go to sleep it won't make the beeping noise for you to turn the lights off. Or when it goes to sleep turn the sound off and take care of it when u wake up.

:furawatchi:

trick #2

If you havent yet donated 5000 points to the king and you want to see him all u have to do is right click on the king's castle and click on zoom in do that as many times as you want till you can get a good view of the king.

Tip#3

I WILL BE BACK FOR A TIP NUMBER THREE

:ph34r: :furawatchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

i have a question u can put for number 3. i want to know when to give time outs and praises and how to get training points.

u punish it 4 beeping (when hearts r full off course) and not doing/showing anything and praise it 4 cryin or turnin its back on u, ull get training points 4 both

i only know v3 and v4, but i think this is the same on all versions

I don't understand tip2. :rolleyes:
all it is, is when you go on the website, you right click on the place where the king is. you should get a small menu where you just clicked. then, you regular click on the "zoom" button until you can see the king good. hope i helped! :huh: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

You also give them a time out when you connect and press present but they give your

friend poop.

You also give them a time out when you connect and press present but they give your friend poop.
NO,

it's only if you wrapped something and wen they come back and they're at the bottom of da screen winkin at u thats wen u give a time-out!

Tip #1if you want your tama to go to bed at night but your used to putting your tamagotchi on pause???? well you can turn it's lights off then when it does go to sleep it won't make the beeping noise for you to turn the lights off. Or when it goes to sleep turn the sound off and take care of it when u wake up.

:D

trick #2

If you havent yet donated 5000 points to the king and you want to see him all u have to do is right click on the king's castle and click on zoom in do that as many times as you want till you can get a good view of the king.

Tip#3

I WILL BE BACK FOR A TIP NUMBER THREE

:p :D :( :eek: ;) :D :ph34r:
trick #2 is so cool I Must Try That

LOL....tip 2 was soo funny, good thinking! ^_^ but i think people want to see the king for the souvenirs and items....instead of JUST seeing him.....i never thought of that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back