tamagotchi v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is the pink ice cream and i got it off ebay. i was going to get the green jungle one but the seller didnt get the money and she put it back on ebay for osmeone else to buy. she said that if i still want a tama i can either get the pink one or the blue waves OR i can wait till she gets another green jungle one. lol :)

Yeah i got the silver one yesterday from the warehouse (a new zealand version of wallmart) its very cool. he he i feel too old to have one though im almost 17

I got the see through yellow i did not want it but it was the last one in the store
so did i mine was off ebay there a little confuseing at the start :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

:D :D :D WHERE DID YOU GET IT?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Version 3. Wich one do you Have? It took me 20 minutes to decide between all of them. I took the Wave one.
i know this is off topic, but where did u get ur avatar? i see like ALL these ppl with ones like customized to themselves lol so like yea where??

I just got my Version 3. Wich one do you Have? It took me 20 minutes to decide between all of them. I took the Wave one.
Same with me!!!Escept I chose the Translucent Yellow one.I can't wait till I get it! :)

i have the one with bubbles. i hope my tama grows into this :furawatchi: or this :wacko:

Yeah! :D V3 are the best ^_^ who here thinks there might be a V4? I do! they already made the 3 series! why not add?!

I am planning to get the tropical green flowers...

But I also love the blue camo, the waves and the pink ice cream.

I dunno what one to choose!!! :huh:

i have the one with bubbles. i hope my tama grows into this :huh: or this :)
What bubbles? Are you talking about the new designs of the V3s?

Oh, I love them!

If you go on to this topic I made about the new Tamagotchi designs what they are now selling at ebay, you can take a look. But you have to scroll all the way up to the top first ;) : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...=0entry453766

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, Why is this in the codes section. I cant see any codes can you ? :huh: :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back