Tamagotchi V4.5 Got Young Marotchi when I took good care!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale88

Reaction score
I got Young Marotchi even though I tried to take good care of it!? Can you please help me?

I think you needed higher skill points, and good care to get the good care teen. Or the teenager you get is just random.

Young Marotchi is in the Mame family. For the earlier versions, Marotchi was a good character. Good job! :)

I think you needed higher skill points, and good care to get the good care teen. Or the teenager you get is just random.
Oh... I had very high Spiritual. But I was too lazy to take care of her, Let her crap on the screen, Let her happiness and hunger hearts go down 1, (Which I all took care of.) But, Phillip attempted to reset, but not quite. I selected Download, Then I noticed 2 Training were off! I had to reset poor Kelly.

Young Marotchi is in the Mame family. For the earlier versions, Marotchi was a good character. Good job! :)
Thanks, But I have a v4.5. It's bad care on that one, Which was the with Kikitchi on the Osutchi and Mesutchi pair.

Whaaaaaatt????!!!!!! YOUNG MAROTCHI IS B-B-BAD CARE?!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! I TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF LITTLE MIKAN!!!!???? WHAAATT???!!!! I THOUGHT YOUNG MAROTCHI WAS GOOD!!! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO MEEEEE???!!!!!! :eek: :( :newmametchi:

Whaaaaaatt????!!!!!! YOUNG MAROTCHI IS B-B-BAD CARE?!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! I TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF LITTLE MIKAN!!!!???? WHAAATT???!!!! I THOUGHT YOUNG MAROTCHI WAS GOOD!!! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO MEEEEE???!!!!!! :eek: :( :newmametchi:
dont worry he is good hes in the meme family in all other versions

Young Mimitchi, in the V4.5, is in the Mame family. I know because I've gotten Ura-mame family characters from her.

So yeah.

Young Mimitchi, in the V4.5, is in the Mame family. I know because I've gotten Ura-mame family characters from her.

So yeah.
Do you mean Marotchi? Because this topic is not about "Mimitchi" :p

You know,some of the time it's just random.Besides,surely you can get acute charrie??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back