tamagotchi v4.5,i got 2 of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyrocket95

Reaction score
yay! to day i finally got my tamagotchi v4.5 at my local walmart,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i live in lawton, oklahoma and the designs i got were the black flames, and green waves it so much fun i love the cloud game!!!!!!!! and luckily i got a boy and a girl so i can mate them!!!! :angry: :D :huh: and hopefully i will get the humor, and spritual famalies, those to are my favorite![SIZE=21pt]and any questions you have ill awnser them![/SIZE]p.s. it is so much fun!!!!!!!! :angry:

SWEET!!!!!! I'm going to wait for V5s, so I don't have one. Please tell everyone here in Tamatalk about V4.5s, because I here they're awesome.

:D GG :huh:

there wonderful, and awsome, and i love the cloud game, but its really hard after the twenty forth cloud , it go really fast . hey,!!!! just as i typed this my tama just tunred into kuchi tamachi!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!

hey!!!! i just found out what skill pionts these foods give!********************************

omelet=none

cheesecake=none

muffin=goergess=by 2

french fries= kuribotchis favorite food

hotdog=funny=by 2

hope i helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back