Tamagotchi v4.5 in Australia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]OMG so i subscribe to toys r us, 4 aus and i just got the catalogue and it has v4.5's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i'm like going to get one maybe on monday i so cant wait im really excited oh if you dont believe me heres the link.[/SIZE]

Click here for proof!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, now I became excited! :angry:

I am on the other side of the Earth, but one of my teachers is going to Australia this Friday, and told us to keep in touch and just say if we want something, she will bring it if she can. I do not yet have a v4.5, and will never have the chance to buy it here (my country does not import tamas for like... since the first came out 10 years ago =( ), so I would be happy if she could get me one :)

could you please post a link where I can find the Australian shell designs, if you know one? I would like to check them out.

Thanks,

Loona

Ever checked out ebay for v4.5? There are Austrlian based sellers with LEGIT V4.5's for sale.... They're selling for about $35 there with the PC pack. I was at Mr Toys just yesterday and they told me they had NO PLANS to get the v4.5!!!! Can you believe that?????? That totally explains why they're flogging off the v4 for under $10.... Oh well we all got new v4's at a good price so who can complain.....! Thanks Heaps for the news!

[SIZE=14pt]GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! I Now know for sure that the version v.5s are In Aus bcause just now I GOT ONE FROM K-MART!!!!! for 40.00 dollars and after sale it goes up to 60.00 DOLLARS HOW EXPENSIVE!!!! and there is only 2 Left!!! well 1 now so im just lucky!!!! you can also get them from Toys R us without the PC pack for 25.00[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! I Now know for sure that the version v.5s are In Aus bcause just now I GOT ONE FROM K-MART!!!!! for 40.00 dollars and after sale it goes up to 60.00 DOLLARS HOW EXPENSIVE!!!! and there is only 2 Left!!! well 1 now so im just lucky!!!! you can also get them from Toys R us without the PC pack for 25.00[/SIZE]
O.O

Whoa baby. V5s are out there?!!? :marumimitchi:

Or did you mean v4.5?

lol like u r so stupid uhg jjkjkjkkjlkjk :ph34r:
I'm sure she ment V4.5. You didn't have to day it in such hurtful way. Tamas have feelings and people do too. Think about it.

Oppps I didn't even realise that i wrote v5's i did mean v4.5 tho Sorry.....

but wouldn't of the title explaineed it??? DAH

Yeah they are in Australia. I found one in Kmrt the other day I'm getting a v4.5 PC pack for Christmas, and it is $50 :) A bit expensive, but a tamagotchi's a tamagotchi ^_^

I'm sure she ment V4.5. You didn't have to day it in such hurtful way. Tamas have feelings and people do too. Think about it.
exactly. and tama's in austrailia... interesting I didn't know they didn't sell tama's in austrailia and now the do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back