Tamagotchi V4.5 Log (& eventually V1, V2, +)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the Tamas went out with me today. I thought about leaving them at home, mainly because I was to see my fiance's mom and I know how she is with this sort of thing and could only imagine her comments... But, even as they beeped for attention during lunch and I rushed to their aid, she said nothing. I went to a garage sale with my fiance's grandmother and showed her them and said, "If you ever see any of these while you're garage saling, I collect them." She referred to them as GigaPets, as she remembered them, and I told her they're Tamagotchis, but it's the same concept.

The King gave Moko 1000 gotchi points this morning, which was nice. Oh yeah, I have a ticket to use today! That King sure does like to give Moko things.

I still don't know why Jamie and Addie can't connect, I haven't found an answer yet (and have posted in the help section).

I guess that's it for now, I'm not feeling well. :wub:

So, I used my ticket and Moko went to France (it just showed him in a backpack looking at buildings), then it told me to go on Tamatown... So I did and got the Eiffel Tower souvenir... Which is how I figured out he had gone to France because I didn't know before that.

I also managed to buy a stereo, guitar, and drums for him from Tamatown. Next will be the piano (thanks to the GP cheat, whenever I'm not lazy and use it again).

So now to play with the new items! I still will post stats today, just still not feeling well. :hitodetchi:

*EDIT: I just tried the new stuff. The music stuff's neat, I like how the CD3 thing (from that one code) has two tracks on it. My one cat, Roarie, started to pick at the Tama while it was playing, she was curious. :wub:

ANYWAY... The V4.5 really is an advanced little thingy. ;)

*EDIT 2: DUH! K, now I know how to connect, I forgot to press the B button while it says "Standby."

I found out that for my V2 to connect to the V4.5 I have to pick "Ver. 1" for it to connect to and, Addie always seems to win when she plays against anybody. :wacko:

Now Addie's singing and dancing on her thing (quietly).

Also, anytime one of the characters visits another (Addie has yet to visit Moko), they look like the mysterious mailman character. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to say earlier, Moko has a job at the TV station. :blink:

The game is all right for it, but sometimes it's hard to hit the buttons fast enough because they don't always push right (small buttons are a pain). But, I do all right.

As promised, stat updates...

NAME: Moko

WEIGHT: 36lbs.

TRAINING: Maxed

HUMOR: 157

FASHION: 53

PASSION: 58

NAME: Addie

WEIGHT: 73lbs.

TRAINING: 7

NAME: Jamie

WEIGHT: 65lbs.

TRAINING: 7

Addie and Jamie are fat. :blink: I've been a terrible caretaker in the sense that I've played few games with them. I wish they had better games, I'd play more. But, I'll convince myself to do it tonight. :) They need to exercise!

Just a quick update...

I'm now bidding on 5 Tamas in total.

A V3 Connection (which nobody has tried to outbid me on), a V4 Connection (which nobody has tried to outbid me on), a Morino (which one person tried to outbid me on and I took it back over), and two Oceans (both have been "threatened" and I took back the reigns).

I put in my max bids, all of which the Tamas are close to, so if I'm outbid any more, I'm done. IF I win both Oceans, then I'll resell one to make back the money. But, considering one is up in 8 hours and the other had a day and a half, I'd hate to let the 8hr. one go and then not win the other. I've seen a few Morino's with buy-it-now prices of $50, but that's a bit... Much. We'll see how it goes I guess, they do have more colours (including the one I want!) available. And I'm watching a $30 Angelgotchi still, so that's always an option. I'm re-watching an Akai and Uratama... I did delete them, but then thought there's no harm in watching. ;) And I'm watching a very cute Osu/Mesu sale (I love the colours, but not the $50 price tag).

There'll be a bit of a struggle if I do win them all, to be honest. I had to withraw $50 from PayPal (to cover the second Ocean, just in case), but it won't be through until September 6th... That's like, a week from now. So, if I win any of these (I have enough for the ocean now, a few others tomorrow, but the rest not 'til next week), I'll have to message the seller and say I have money being transferred, so it'll be a few days yet. :D Sorta irresponsible of me to just jump on that second Ocean, but... It's an Ocean! :p

ANYWAY, yeah, rambling...

Addie took a bath tonight, but I ended up cutting it short (I forget why). Jamie and Moko took a loooooong bath this evening, so they should be pretty satisfied. :angry: Jamie and Addie are sleeping, Moko probably will be up a while yet.

I connected them a lot today, Addie and Moko have two smileys in their friend description, so that's good. :angry: Maybe that means I can get them to mate before Moko gets old (at age 10 I believe, so still have 6 days).

Moko's TV Station job is going well, the phone rang while I was playing it before, so I had to do it again because I went for the phone over him (poor Moko!).

The Mothra can't come soon enough, I keep thinking about it. I saw part of a Godzilla movie today, too, but it was a newer one (maybe the latest, I don't know that they've made one since), so no Mothra or even Japanese people.

Gah, my back hurts... Until next time... I'll be watching eBay like a hawk the next couple days (yay, stress!).

So, I didn't win the 8hr Ocean. I was outbid by $1... :eek: But, in a way I'm happy about that. I can focus on trying to win the other and probably have more money now that I don't know what to buy with it. I found an Angel (the one I was watching was bought), so that's an option in a few days. I found another Morino, too, that I'm rewatching.

I really hope I end up winning the Ocean, or at least the Morino. Just another day to find out about most of what I'm bidding on. :eek:

I was reading another Tama Log, one focused on a Mothra (by TamaMom) and it was interesting. She puts a lot of detail into it, I think, whereas I (and others) tend to ramble or not put anything really. Hopefully I can pick up the pace a little. :eek:

Moko, Addie, and Jamie are sleeping still. I'm up early thanks to my cats (we have 4 in total and the 2 boys like to be pesky). Addie and Jamie went to bed at about 8:00PM last night and Moko was up for at least another hour.

Today I hope to connect them more so they can get ready for mating. I don't remember how the mating works, so I'll have to do some reading.

Moko and Addie are in love! There are 4 hearts in the friendlist thing.

It's sorta weird since Moko is an adult and Addie is still just a teenager. :lol: When she gets older, though (tomorrow, I think..?) then they can maybe breed!

Oh, yay! I got a ticket from the shop (on Moko's Tama) for JAPAN! So, I used the cheat (shame on me!) to get enough gotchi points, as it cost 20,000, and then I used it and saw him fly and then stare (while wearing a backpack) at a Japanese-style house. I went on Tamatown, as it instructed, and got a sumo guy as a souvenir. :huh:

Oh yeah... Jamie and Addie are still getting fat. The games on them barely do anything and the lack of points I get for them makes me not ambitious at all to play them. :) Addie got up to 99 lbs. today, not sure if she's still there or not (I'll update weights, etc., tonight).

I'm still watching eBay like a HAWK. :p I found out the Osu/Mesu I'm watching is actually two different ones (as in, not a matching pair), but I like it that way. One is from a different Osu/Mesu I was watching (and is the colour I liked more of that pair) and the other is a see-through one, which is sorta neat as well.

MOTHRA!... Still isn't here. Well, I haven't checked the mail. My friend said hers took like, two days... So I guess I'm expecting something. B) But, with this being a holiday weekend (Monday is Labor Day), I don't expect things to go too fast... I guess...

Stats updates tonight!

Well, I was outbid on the V3... By a nickel. I could bid again, there's still 18 hours, but I'm not going to. I'll wait so I can focus on the Morino and Ocean for now, V3s are everywhere (and it wasn't a colour I had my heart set on or anything).

I still want a V3, but I'm okay with this. :furawatchi:

>.> I found a V3. :) It was $5 on eBay, a see-through yellow. I decided I could afford that and bought it, it should be here in a couple days (so says the auction). Not the best colour in the world, but affordable. :eek:

Moko's matchmaker came! I wasn't sure what to do, wait for Addie to grow up (tomorrow?) and risk them not breeding or take this chance. So, I said yes to the matchmaker (and some homely female Tama was Moko's match) and they had a little baby. Moko is watching it now... I connected Addie and Moko in case he wanted to tell her goodbye, since he'll be leaving tomorrow, but he gave her a present with the snake-like jack-in-the-box and she got mad. I guess that was his, "Sorry, I found someone else and am moving on" present. I laughed, although I feel bad for Addie. But, just means her and Jamie should start connecting to breed!

Assuming I don't get lazy (still have to make supper), I still plan to post stats. Addie is down to about 91 lbs. and Jamie to 48 lbs. I played games with them, although Addie's aren't that fun, so she'll probably always be the "fat Tama" with big offspring. :eek:

Moko's skills are pretty high, but I don't think there's a point in raising them further... I doubt it affects the baby. I guess we'll see what happens.

I'm going to miss Moko and part of me regrets him having the baby, but at the same time I'd like to try for something other than a Ura Mametchi. :p

Everyone will be happy in the end. :D

I tried posting before, but TamaTalk must've had a lot of traffic that it wouldn't go through.

5 hours left on the Ocean and Morino I'm bidding on... So, at about 4:00PM is when they end. I'll be sure to check on them around 3:30PM and probably watch 'til the finish.

I've connecting Jamie and Addie a lot this morning and will continue to do so at various times throughout the day. I can see mating the V1 and V2 because there's not skill points involved or anything... But I still am feeling a bit bad about Moko, knowing this evening he'll be leaving me and the baby. At least we can visit him in Tamatown. :(

I think his baby I'll keep for a while, maybe let it make friends with the V3 I bought (or V4, if I win that auction as well, but it has a day left on it). I think they don't turn into oldtimers until they're 9 or 10, so at age 8 I can try really hard to get them to breed. Moko is 6yrs. right now, so he would've had a couple more days. Eventually I'll let one of my Tamas get ooooold. I may end up letting Moko's baby get that old in the end and pair the V3 and V4.5, as there's more to do in the newest of them, so I'd want to keep raising the skills as much as I can. :eek:

I'll figure it out at some point. >.< I'm starting to get quite a few Tamas.

A little over an hour and a half left for the Morino and Ocean!

A couple people have been... Getting in the way... LOL. $30.57 for the Morino right now and $54.43 (JEEBUS!) for the Ocean... The price I'll pay. :rolleyes:

So now I'm sitting on eBay, refreshing every now and then to watch the time go down and to be sure nobody outbids me. With my luck, some @$$hole will snipe the auctions. :angry:

I hope I don't have to go much higher with the whole holiday thing and my PayPal transfer, but... *Sighs*

Oh my! I won both auctions. :eek: Now I'm just bidding on a V4 and will maybe buy a Mesu/Osu next week.

This is exciting! Everyone says the Ocean (Umino) they can't get past teen stage, so I'm gonna work hard. B)

Addie currently weighs 99 lbs. and I don't think she can get any heavier. :lol: She's 3 years old now. She's dancing and singing on the screen, though, LOL. Too bad that doesn't wear off any pounds. :p

Jamie is 51 lbs. and also 3 years. He has the bump game, which I play sometimes, so he stays at a lower weight.

Moko and his baby poo a lot it seems. Tonight Moko should be leaving me to take care of his offspring. ;)

Well... I guess TOMORROW is when Jamie and Addie will evolve. They went to sleep just a few minutes ago, still as teens. :(

Moko should be leaving sometime this evening, so far he's still sticking around. It's cute how he gets happy and then the baby gets happy. :( I've been trying to keep up with the poos, but they give me a challenge for sure.

I'm thinking Tuesday I should at least have one Tama in the mail, but maybe it won't be 'til a little later... I'm hoping!

I guess that's all for today. :(

Well, I woke up to Addie and Jamie being adults and Moko was gone, leaving his baby with the screen labeled "GIRL" for me to click B and name her... He didn't even say goodbye. :( I named the baby Molly and she's been keeping me moving this morning. She doesn't look like the normal baby, she looks like a Shiropetitchi with no legs because her head is a bit more pointed than round as Moko's was. Hopefully she grows to a toddler soon, then I'll have to update again. ;)

Addie evolved into Mametchi! I like it better than Uramametchi, personally. But, I didn't know Mametchi could be a girl (and yes, I'm sure it's not Mimitchi).

Jamie evolved into Pyonchitchi which is a very cute Tama, looks like a floating dinosaur or something to me.

I'm happy how they turned out, I didn't think they'd become such nice Tamas (especially Addie since she's so overweight). And I could've guessed Jamie would turn into something that floats, he was a UFOchi.

I guess that's all for the moment, I'll post more when Molly gets a bit bigger. :D

Mini-update: Molly evolved! She's a Kuchitamatchi. :( I honestly want a Hikotchi and a Kuchipatchi, but I'm just going to raise different stats at school and let her become what she wants. I think I may raise her Glamour skill and see what happens.

Well, I went to town for a while today with my fiance, so I sadly paused the Tamas. I unpaused them when I got back home... I got a lanyard with a Mimitchi charm and put the charm on my V4.5 (I'll save my Panda for something else, it's back on my purse for now). I tried to talk my fiance, Joshua, into getting another V4.5 (or V4), but he wouldn't have it, so he offered the lanyard to me and I agreed. I said I should get one of each (there were 3 there), but I told him I just want this one. :D

In 15 minutes I'll have won a V4 on eBay, unless of course someone comes in and grabs it.

I'm bidding on the Mesu/Osu pair and a butterfly charm for the Mothra (I gave in). Depending on my funding next week, I may invest in an Akai and a Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat) charm for it, but we'll see.

All the Tamas are well, I still feel bad about pausing them, but it's better than them being neglected I think. :mellow:

This morning I woke up a bit late. I took care of the Tamas, cleaning up poo and feeding them. Later I plan to play some games to make up for the snacks they ate.

Addie and Jamie have been connecting a lot this morning and are now in love, so hopefully they'll breed later when I connect more. :)

On the 6th I have to pay for my V4 (that's when money will be transferred) and then I can also pay for the Mesu/Osu I'm bidding on (assuming I win) and I play to buy a very cute Akai still, along with the Maneki Neko charm for it. I think I should have enough, which is exciting. ;)

Then I'll be done buying for a bit and will get to sit back and try to keep up with all the Tamas. :mellow: I'll be starting school in about a week, but it's online courses... So hopefully I still can manage. ;)

TWINS!

Jamie and Addie just had babies, one for each screen. The one Addie keeps with her looks about half the size as the baby Jamie has with him.

I hope that Jamie and Addie are more polite about leaving me with their kids than Moko was. :(

Both babies are black, so I assume they're both boys. This is sorta exciting. :D

Molly evolved! It's just an eventful day, isn't it?

I heard the sound and noticed that Jamie and his baby pooed (as did Addie and hers right after), but then saw that Molly was a teen. :(

She's a Ura Young Memetchi.

Honestly, I want a Ura Zukyutchi, or maybe try for the special Hanagatatchi (I assume I need a lot of Glamour skill for her). Now to get cracking on school. :D

This is the third time today that the King has visited me... First he gave Molly a heart. Then a melon. Now he gave her a WHOLE TURKEY.

I think he likes Molly... *Giggles* She just turned into a teenager, so that's a bit creepy.

Oh wait... He visited 4 times today! He gave me 1000 GP this morning (then a Robber came and took 100 GP). I wonder if my Molly can become a princess. :huh:

Latest posts

Back