tamagotchi v4 battery problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok...so I've got a tamagtochi v4 and it just ran out of battery this morning, so I went to the drug store and got some new batteries. But now, once I put it in....it only showed an egg...and nothing else. The egg doesn't move (bounce?) either. Just an egg. Shouldn't there be a the option Download or Reset??

If anybody knows can you please help me?

This is, I think the first time changing battery for this tama and this tama is real not fake.

press the middle button and it should say download or reset.

yeah i did but nothing happens...i tried all three buttons, press it, hold it...no response...just an frozen egg in the middle of the screen.

its frozen, take the battrie out and put it back in again

i did that too...the egg dissappears and when i put the battery back in, the same egg appears again frozen....does it have to do with the battery? When i opened the packet, I dtopped it on the floor and there were a few scratches on it...or is my tama just 'frozen' forever.

theres nothing wrong with the batterie. press the reset button on the back of the tama that should work.

ok nevermind...i'm sorry about bothering you :lol: thanks! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why it did that. sorry tho. and its okay your not bothering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back