Tamagotchi v4 has hearts around it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover134

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v4 just randomly had 2 blinking hearts around it and no matter what I did it wouldn't stop. Why is he doing this?

I'm not sure WHY he's doing it but if you want it to stop you have to reset it. it sounds like what the iDL does though, when it needs care I mean.

Well, if it's anything like the iD/iD L, your character probably is completely hungry or the happiness bar is way down. Have you checked your Tamagotchi's stats? Maybe try feeding or playing games and see if those flashing hearts disappear? I'd try that before resetting and downloading.

Did you recently feed him something different... maybe honey, or something that could be a love potion? If it was a love potion, the effects should have worn off after about 15 - 30 minutes. (Sorry, I don't remember how exactly long the effects normally last, but it's in that range.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I did give him a love potoin, BUT HE STILL DIDNT STOP. I tried everything,but resting it. I don't want my tama to die!

*laffyness* It won't die, and I meant press the reset button and download, not just plain reset. sorry for the confusion. it will be fine ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back