Tamagotchi V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Yup! I got my very first v4 yesterday. Light blue with clouds. So pretty!

Anyway..as soon as i got home i ripped open the package with scissors, and pulled my tama out of the prison like plastic. I went into the living room and pulled the little tag out. -beeeeeeeeep- and theres my egg! My first ever v4 egg! I set the time and my birthday,and waited. These hole 2 minutes were like an hour waiting for the ball of joy to jump out of its egg. Then,i heard the much awaited beep that signaled the arrival of my special little pixel. -pop- Out jumped a white blob with eyes,a girl! I was in love at first site. I quickly named her the name i had pondered on whilest waiting for her to hatch.- Chime. I fed chime and then played my first game of jump-rope and beat it on my first try.The hour went fast,and she evolved into a Puchitchi! I let out a long "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" as i saw her turn from a white blob to an adorable little armless bear.

I played tons of Jump rope until her weight was as healthy as it could get. I saw the shop had a sale,so i flicked threw the items. Then,to my amazement i saw a U.F.O! Wow,on sale too! So i hopped onto tamatown and played the ring game until i had 25000 GP. I bought the U.F.O and was very happy. Then,i got a letter that she was accepted into pre-school! I was so delighted. She got a backpack and left for school. She had a ball! Nothing happened after that. Its 8:15pm now,and she's gone to bed. So ill post the happenings tomorrow as/when they happen!

~ Tama Girl. (The original!)

Not much has happened,is it normal for toddlers to not loose much hearts at all? xD She only looses about 2 every hour. ;P

These are her stats.

Name:Chime

Character:puchitchi

Stage of life:Toddler

She got visited by the king and was given makeup,i think he's trying to tell her something. :)

Todays big news is; She evolved! And,oh my god,she is so cute! =D She is a ... YOUNG MEMETCHI! I cant believe it. She is my favorite character for the teenage stage! :D

Stats;

Name:Chime

Character:Young Memetchi

Stage of life:Teenager.

Intelligence:24

Creativity:20

Social:20

:D

Oh yeah i forgot to say. You are ALOUD to post in my log. :D Only if its on topic,though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its really cute :) Dont worry you'll really like it.

Okay,Chime hasn't done much. She was given a turd in the mail,though. D=

Oh dear,i forgot all about my log! xD

But,anyways. Chime turned out better than i had ever hoped. She turned into a VIOLETCHI! Yeah,wow. On my first try,too!

The matchmaker came and brought a Mametchi! They got married and she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! <3 Then,the afternoon before Chime was to leave,I saw an ad about Tamagotchi v4s being on special at K-mart $7 less than usual! So i begged my mum and we went to K-mart at 6pm because it was late night shopping. I also took my neighbor, also my best friend,to get one too. I new straight away i wanted the lime green one with yellow outlines. My friend (Her name is Ira,she is 9 and she is Russian) chose the white one with rainbow pastel letters.2hrs later we got home (We did some other shopping after buying the tamas) and set the time and all and we set them at the EXACT same time so they hatched at the same time. We put them both together as they hatched. Ira's popped out as a white bundle of joy,a girl! and mine came out JUST what i wanted,a boy! :D Ira named hers Clare after me. (LOL) and i named mine Sammy because i thought it was cute name. I made Chime leave a little early (She was due to leave that night) So Sammy and her daughter could be almost exactly the same age. I named her daughter Belle,because it sort of goes with "Chime",Plus i have a charm on the tamagotchi egg that holds Belle in it which has a bell on the end of the charms string..So it was a kinda perfect name! Belle is 4 minutes behind Sammy. :(

Sammy turned into a very cute Puchitchi! and Belle 4 minutes later turned into a Mizutamacthi! They are both so cute. Here are their stats.

Tamagotchi egg:Blue with white clouds

Tamas name:Belle

Species:Mizutamatchi

Pencils:12

Stars:15

Flowers:10

Training:4/10

Oh dear,i forgot all about my log! xD

But,anyways. Chime turned out better than i had ever hoped. She turned into a VIOLETCHI! Yeah,wow. On my first try,too!

The matchmaker came and brought a Mametchi! They got married and she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! <3 Then,the afternoon before Chime was to leave,I saw an ad about Tamagotchi v4s being on special at K-mart $7 less than usual! So i begged my mum and we went to K-mart at 6pm because it was late night shopping. I also took my neighbor, also my best friend,to get one too. I new straight away i wanted the lime green one with yellow outlines. My friend (Her name is Ira,she is 9 and she is Russian) chose the white one with rainbow pastel letters.2hrs later we got home (We did some other shopping after buying the tamas) and set the time and all and we set them at the EXACT same time so they hatched at the same time. We put them both together as they hatched. Ira's popped out as a white bundle of joy,a girl! and mine came out JUST what i wanted,a boy! :angry: Ira named hers Clare after me. (LOL) and i named mine Sammy because i thought it was cute name. I made Chime leave a little early (She was due to leave that night) So Sammy and her daughter could be almost exactly the same age. I named her daughter Belle,because it sort of goes with "Chime",Plus i have a charm on the tamagotchi egg that holds Belle in it which has a bell on the end of the charms string..So it was a kinda perfect name! Belle is 4 minutes behind Sammy. :angry:

Sammy turned into a very cute Puchitchi! and Belle 4 minutes later turned into a Mizutamacthi! They are both so cute. Here are their stats.

Tamagotchi egg:Lime green with Yellow outline,yellow ball on top of its antenei.

Tamas name:Sammy

Species:puchitchi

Pencils:13

Stars:6

Flowers:12

Training:3/10

I'm not sure why Sammys a bit behind in the points and training,maybe i missed one time when he wanted attention and didn't need it..hmm.

They're due to evolve around 8pm tonight. Its 10 to 5pm so it wont be long! =D

Thankyou! <3

Anyways,back to the log.

They Evolved like i thought they would ;D!

Belle turned into an Ichigotchi! and Sammy turned into a wonderful Young Androtchi! (Aka Young Robotchi)

:) I was so exited when they evolved.

They both got accepted into Tama school (Not pre-school) and they both have Mr.Turtle as their teacher. Is he the only teacher or something? ;)

At the moment Belle's playing on her Slide and Sammy's playing in his play house.

Stats;

Name:Belle

Pencils:15

Stars:26

Flowers:10

Species:Ichigotchi

Gen:2

Name:Sammy

Pencils:19

Stars:14

Flowers:15

Species:Young Androtchi

Gen:1

=]

Yahooo! They evolved last night. Sammy turned into exactly what i wanted! A Mametchi! =D

Belle turned into a really cute character,but not what i wanted. a Ponytchi. ;D I wanted something like a Violetchi or Mimitchi so when they kissed it didn't look like a teddy bear kissing an armless lady. LMAO. But she's still very pretty so its okay.

They're in love,so they kiss all the time. (Yuck) But Belle will give birth tomorrow <3 I'm hoping for boys,but who knows!

Belles Stats;

Pencils:50

Stars:41

Flowers:23

Training:9/9 (Full)

Job:None yet.

Sammy's Stats;

Pencils:53

Stars:21

Flowers:22

Training:9/9 (Full)

Job:None yet..

They haven't graduated yet,so hopefully soon they'll get the letter to graduate. =P

Yay! She delivered two baby boys. Just what i wanted!

I dont know what to name them though..Eh..

Belle got a job as an Flight Attendent but Sammy hasn't got a job,he got declined from all of them :eek:

Tomorrow ill need to name them. So,i gotta think of two matching boy names faaaaaaaaast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so sorry for not repling! The boys are already adults! Ill post their evolvetion.

Louis (Belles Son) Went from Mizutamatchi>Young Kutchipatchi> and just now into a Pyontitchi!

Liam (Sammy's son. THE BEST EVOLVETION PATTERN I'VE EVER SEEN). Harutchi>Young Mametchi>Mametchi! WOWEE. Looked like a Mametchi since toddler stage! Amazing.

They both just evolved. <3

Latest posts

Back