Tamagotchi V4 password HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Queen

Reaction score
My tama's battery ran down,so I replaced it,and reset it.My username is different now,than last time.How do I get a stupid passowrd?It has me confused. :(

because if you ment shop codes i have the lot:

note:press the a button 2 or 3 times untill the shop keeper lookes shocked then enter these codes 1 at a time

1. BBCA CCCA= Pen

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak

3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)

4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)

5. CAAA BACB= CD3

The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free! :(

(hope this helped) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean passwords,but thanks for the codes,they're helpful too. :(

I mean a password for tamatown (i gotta be more specific,don't I).I don't know how to getone.

ok, go onto tamatown, log on then go to all of the places on tamatown like the tamatown hall and click on a leaflet, p.s you get one when you log on, its a passport, oh and to get your suvaneres just say log off ( i think thats what it says on tamatown) and it should give you a list of passwords, just enter them into your v4 and WALA! you have 2 suvaneres! :D

(hope this helped you. ;) )

tama dude josh

:wub: :( :( :( :(

The pc password, go to the connect icon (The heart) and select PC.

Log onto tamatown, and put your user name on, then type in the password on the screen.

If its a new username, I doubt you'll remember it. Write it down, and then go to PC.

Have fun on Tamatown.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back