tamagotchi v4 storys.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starhorsev4

Reaction score
(BOOK ONE) GENERATION 1.

Hello there my name is ella well soon it will be. I'm a girl with no parents it's very sad. Anyway heres the story.

In the tamagotchi adopting place in tamatown an egg was going to hatch very soon. The docters wher watching it day and night and now the egg twitched and agein it cracked it was a baby girl. Lets name her jenny said one docter. No name her r2 d3. No name her ella ok!!!!. Ok. Ok. Good tomorow she will be a kid!. All day it was so fun i was treated like a queen!!!!!

so anyway it was night i was sad and i cryed my only parents wher docters thes one boy named jeff had an eye on me and a docter said to me do you have boyfriend i shook head and jeff noded the docter laughed and walked away. Tomorow jeff was going away t'll he was an adult. i was hapy about that. The next day i was a kid i was an mizutamatchi i looked like a tear trop. i don't know what jeff looked like but i did't miss him!!!. a week later i was a teen i was a young memetchi i lot of boys said i looked very cute and wanted to be my boyfriend but i keepd saying no and no and no!!!!. and two months later i was an adult i was a memetchi a week later i saw jeff he was an gozarutchi i was crazy about thinking about thes but... he was cute. we met i few times and eight months later we had twin boys jack and jet!! me and him wher leaveing in two days and jet and jack were going to be on there own... me and jeff wher sad. the next day i boght i lot of cupcakes jet loved thos and so did jack the next day me and jeff leftd.

and thats my generation one story hoped you loved it and jet will put in his story soon very soon and his son/daughter will put in a story to bye.

BOOK TWO(GENERATION 2.

Hi there my name is jet i am a boy at the age of 0 i have a brother that is named jack now i am the age of 1 oh oh oh i am a kid now any way heres the story. It was i nice day in tamatown i went to vist my mom and dad in the house jack came with me. my mom told me and jack that we had to go in pre-school i was a harutchi and jack was a puchitchi i was scard to go but jack was fine to go my dad had take us evrything i saw there i scremd at are dad left us along with...

chapter 2 will come around 7:00pm thanks for reading bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back