Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you make a poll you kinda have to put each choice on a different line.not all at once, Good luck with your next one ;)

When you make a poll you kinda have to put each choice on a different line.not all at once, Good luck with your next one ;)

When you make a poll you kinda have to put each choice on a different line.not all at once, Good luck with your next one :)

When you make a poll you kinda have to put each choice on a different line.not all at once, Good luck with your next one :)

OH MY GOD, my computer glitched and I posted like 20 times, I am soooo sorry. :( :( :) :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back