Tamagotchi v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sould there be a tamagotchi v4?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V3 tamagotchis were released not long ago so it will probably be quite a long time until V4 tamagotchis are released.

V4 tamagotchis will probably have alot more new and improved items, treats, games, characters etc. ;)

I love it when new tamagotchi versions are made.

-sk8er girl-

If there will be a v4 coming out i cant wait for it but i think this time they shouldnt add the v1 characters because they put them in the v2 and v3 and v1s are quite old now.

i think there should be one, coz i cant think of a reson but i do think they can think of new things to put in tamagotchi V4 if they can think of stuff for v3 surly thre is hope for v4 B)

Well Bandai are trying to think of some ideas in the V4 so they would be out at least next year or something.

Definatly! They could put the character from V1, V2, and V3 on it! Bring back Ichigotchi!!
:furawatchi: Yeah, and pochitchi!

In some countries there are already V8ts!!! So that mean's that there is already a V4!

well, if they relese a V4 in Jan. then itl look lik Bandais just trying to make money.

i wish they wud relese an english version of the japanese one, though.

they ud add a light to it-that way i can play under the blanket w/out any1 knowing!!

of course there should be a v4 it just brings another exciting thing into my life i already have 1 v1, 1 v2, and 2, v3's i hope that there will be one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back