Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u blive their will b a V4?

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.look below, its TRUE!

• im gonna call Bandi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHanatchi

Reaction score
look! it IS true!

...HOW TO VOTE

Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design through a series of online voting which shall last for 4 weeks commencing at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 22, 2006 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 19, 2006 ("Voting Period"). During each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period, 4 new designs will be posted online at Tamagotchi.com for voters to select their favorite design. The design receiving the highest number of votes during each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period ("Finalists") shall be posted online again during week 4 of the Voting Period. Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. To vote, log onto www.tamagotchi.com and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per person or email address per calendar day...

so u go vote and make ur old folks proud!!!

Heh, if it's stated in the rules, then it must be true. Thanks for sharing :]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, it does say that. When I e-mailed Bandai asking if the Shellection contest was for the V3 or V4 tamagotchi, they replied with this:

It is most likely for the V3 as we've heard no official word on a V4 being available.
So I don't know what to believe.

I know there is a V4 I look on EBAY...theres a V9 I've seen...Dunno if its a fake but theres a V9.
Its a fake.

I hope there is a V4 though with alot more cool stuff.

Yea, even if you see a V4 on E-bay, it doesn't mean it's real.

i want a V4.it is will be asome.i want to see what it looks like. :lol: :lol: :huh: :lol: :furawatchi:

*sigh* wouldnt it b cool if there was a tama that had a shell like a mood ring? that would be sooo cool! cuz when u touch it, it changes a color or something! like awsome!!! :blink:

I can't wait for the v4! But here is some advice-don't buy a v4 off from ebay,some could be fakes :furawatchi:

With how well tamas are going Bandai would have to be really stupid to stop now. There will probably be v60s (exaggeration) if this keeps up. I mean toy stores are still selling out on v3s and how long ago did they come out?

there isn't gonna b a v4 its to get new designs for v3!! DUH STUPID PPL
no need to call people stupid and also there is a v4 coming out look here is somthing from tamgotchi.com and the people from bandai wrote it

Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design through a series of online voting which shall last for 4 weeks commencing at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 22, 2006 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 19, 2006 ("Voting Period"). During each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period, 4 new designs will be posted online at Tamagotchi.com for voters to select their favorite design. The design receiving the highest number of votes during each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period ("Finalists") shall be posted online again during week 4 of the Voting Period. Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. To vote, log onto www.tamagotchi.com and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per person or email address per calendar day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back