Tamagotchi v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the v4 is already out in US. I got mine just today (12/7/06)

the v4 is already out in US. I got mine just today (12/7/06)
[SIZE=11pt]God! Why haven't I seen it :S, lol, I just want one really badly @.@ and when I see one in stock i will have no doubt to buy one (or two) yay!!![/SIZE]

Wish me luck 4 finding one :huh:

;) --- poppmini ---

My friend, Sarah has a V4 tama. It's a boy called Cubby. It's an adult but it goes to school. V4s become adults when they're 2.

When is tamagotchi V4 coming to Australia, Tasmania, Burnie, because it has a V4 tamatown, but no sign of V4 tamagotchi?

P.S: I have seen heaps onf stuff about it so you can tell me more, ok thanks a lot, youz rox!

wats new on the v4 do they have new games or wat?I don't think they have the v4s in Usa or ohio for that matter

I wish i could get a tama v4 but its not happining for years for me i'm so poor :eek: ;) :D :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :unsure:

They are already out in the US, NZ, and spain. and if u live in the US, you can go to toysrus.com and search 'tamagotchi version 4'

ME TO I CANT WAIT TILL THEY COME OUT IN CANADA sorry for the shouting

SAME!!! i'm sooooo exsited but my dad said whaen i'm begging for it i'm pretty much saying what i got for christmas wasn't good enough *angry*and sad

and all emotional. . . .i'm still excited thow. . .

(PS.i'm bad at spelling) :D ;) :blink:

i got one for christmas! and i live i the Channel Islands. i can't believe we got them before canada did!

You NZ people... no fair... *cries*

For those who asked about Australian V4's...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=88407

Read that. :/

TAMAGOTCHI V4 COMES OUT IN AUSTRALIA IN APRIL.

Meanies.

That's so unfair, why does it come out in NZ now and in Australia... in April? *cries* You cruel, cruel people; dangling V4's in our faces and not letting us snatch them for another 3 MONTHS T_T

Fortunately for me, I got one off eBay. They're soooooooo cool. :D I want to get another 3! :) :D :D

i have 3 v4s and i live in the us :( :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :D :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: it is awome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back