Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 4 life

Reaction score
I have just bought a Tamagotchi V4 and wanted to tell you how great the V4s are, and also tell you the very little flaws. The Tamagotchi is just like a normal Tamagotchi, except you can have a job, go to school, recieve mail, there are 20 new characters, and 3 new games, and the antenna is different. Overall, the V4 is an excellent version just like all of the ohters. Oe problem I had with my V4 is that the instructions don't explain the PC mode. so I figred out that you go to the V4 Tama Town and type in the login password that comes up when you select PC on the computer wiht your username. Then when yoo log out, it gives you the logiut passsword, and then you type that in on your Tamagotchi in PC mode.Then it will show the item s that you got at Tama Town, and then you type in the passwords on your

V4 toy. The Tamagotchi V3 and V4 are both very similar, because they both have an antenna, and you can have a username and access Tama Town. Overall, I personaly think that the V4 is better, but the V3 is also still a great version, I hope that this helped anyone who needed it. Please answer my poll about which version you like more, V3 or V4. To view it, go here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...Better+V3,or,V4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back