Tamagotchi V5 hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlightaustin

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Ashley and I have a pink V5. It is 2nd generation and I would like to group hatch. I need 3 people and I would like the hatch to start on August 12th. To be clear I need just a min. of 3 people. I would like more people to join so if you have any tamatalk friends that would like to join the invite them I need to know because for just $5.00 I will put them in my log (jk its free I just need to know who they are and I need to have their permission). So if you would like to join please contact me via tamatalk message to let me know that you would like to join. Oh and if you have a V4.5 then I guess that you could join also you just need to have a V4.5 because it is possible to have 1 baby on a V5. I should know I have one. So anyway the thing is just this: If you want to join my hatch you need to have a tama V5 or V4.5. You can be in my log (which will be started as soon as I have 3 people join). I would like to start on the 16th of this month but if you cant I understand just tell me when you can. It can't be later then the 25th of this month because then I go back to school and I wont be in any shap to start a hatch because while I'm in school my tama goes to sleep so there is not much I can tell you about the day but the hatch will still be going on it is just not best that we start on or after the 25th because I will not have much to say is we start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back