Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd wave of V5 designs are out!

They first appeared in Canada!

I want to get the Flower Party V5 because it had the Mame Family on it in the V5 Tamagotchi TV commercial,and my sister,Toonygirl wants Space Trip because in the TV Commercial for Tamagotchi V5,it had the Meme family on it!

I live on Long Island, NY, and just got my first V5 (the house design). Got mine a little late, so I dont know whether they came out late February, or early March.

I called Walmart,KB toys,Target,and Toys R Us by me, all were SOLD OUT of V5's, except 1 Toys R Us in Bayshore, NY that just got new stock in a few days ago, they had all the wave 1 designs, so if your looking for a certain design and live close to Bayshore,NY, go there soon!

It was $14.99

I live on Long Island, NY, and just got my first V5 (the house design). Got mine a little late, so I dont know whether they came out late February, or early March.
I called Walmart,KB toys,Target,and Toys R Us by me, all were SOLD OUT of V5's, except 1 Toys R Us in Bayshore, NY that just got new stock in a few days ago, they had all the wave 1 designs, so if your looking for a certain design and live close to Bayshore,NY, go there soon!

It was $14.99
Wow! that makes me really want to consider buying the wave 2 design I really want from the guy on ebay. I don't think I can wait 2-3 months!

If only they would sell them in Florida! I'm literally pulling my hair out of my head! I'm GOING BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got mine 5 days ago and I live in florida :blink: but there were only three and I got one and my sister did too and one last one is long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back