Tamagotchi V5 memory problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weltall

Reaction score
I own a Tamagotchi V5 and well its not long that I have it. This is the 3rd gen tamagotchi I have now. The first gen became ninja and then i married one male at 100 blended family and then married a violetchi with the sun tamagotchi at 70% blended family since i did not want to pass the chance to marry it. But when I try to go to the memory option to see past generations it just gives me the usual error sound and nothing . I own a Black ninja V5 familitchi which is european.

Sounds weird... Maybe its just being picky right now for you.

You can try a download by connecting with another tama... Or reset and download, Just make sure you do it after it calls or something or you can loose a few hours of growth time. (Which really isn't a big deal)

Thats not a probleom or glitch. Memory on the V5 is only used for Tamagotchi's which have died/returned to their home planet. Not Past generations. :) If you cant get on it you have been a good caretaker! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh. ^___^ Thats great then. Thanks a lot SailorRosette for replying and helping and thank you so much tama dude for clearing things out. I hope you two have a great day and thanks a lot for replying ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back