Tamagotchi v5 PACKAGING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, but I really liked the USA designs.They probably have some like that in Australia too.

I'm saving up for one! ^_^
Yeah they have a lot in Australia, but I don't tihnk they're the same!

I was look ing for the v5 packaging, and finally found some on eBay Australia. I think that since Australia's is so similar to the US packaging, this is probably a good idea of what our will look like!
Here:

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/BNIB-Tamagotchi-VER...1QQcmdZViewItem

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/BNIB-Tamagotchi-VER...1QQcmdZViewItem
Thats correct, its what the packaging looks like, i baught 2 Familitchi (v5) from Kmart and i got a 1 in each state rare shell ^_^ Thats what the tamas look like too, a normal shell with a house antennae and a key on the right side!

Thats correct, its what the packaging looks like, i baught 2 Familitchi (v5) from Kmart and i got a 1 in each state rare shell :) Thats what the tamas look like too, a normal shell with a house antennae and a key on the right side!
where do u live?

Cool, it's weird how much the packaging varies over different places in the world. You'd think it would be the same.

Anyway, thanks for this. ;) Although I am not in Australia. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I have a v5 that i just got yesterday!I was at the toys 'r' us and i was the first to get one :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :lol: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :) :D :p :D :D :D

Thats correct, its what the packaging looks like, i baught 2 Familitchi (v5) from Kmart and i got a 1 in each state rare shell ^_^ Thats what the tamas look like too, a normal shell with a house antennae and a key on the right side!
What do you mean by 'state rare shell'?

I can't find any, I heard they're in Toys "R" Us, but where I live there's no Toys "R" Us. :( :( :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! they sell them where i live !! In daivie,FL at the sawgrass walmart!!!!! racks and racks of them!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :unsure: :huh: :( ;) :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back