Tamagotchi v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jy6996

Reaction score
When the v5 first came out, i bought it and it was around $15 like

all the others. Now its at least $30! What's with the huge change in price?

And there aren't many being sold now a days. agreed? :(

Yeah, I noticed that too! When I bought my first V5 off of Amazon it was around $15. Now I'm looking back at the same V5 on Amazon and its around $40!

And I don't know why the price has changed so drastically. I looked up V4.5's and V3 and stuff on Amazon and none of them are as expensive as the V5 is. It's actually kinda funny considering that many people don't like the V5 at all...

Well, I'm not an economic expert, but maybe since less V5s are being purchased, so they raised the price to make a higher profit. After all, price and demand typically move in opposite directions.

I got an Asian version V5 with a DVD for $15 US and free shipping on Ebay. That's still pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Yes, well, maybe less people bought them? It's been 6 years since the big Tamagotchi boom, and the demand for toys has changed a lot since then. Tamagotchis just aren't so popular anymore; I never see people with them, these days.

Even though they were fun 6 years ago, even I don't play with mine now. ^.^; I suspect that mine have ended up like so many others; left somewhere in a box to, well... not exactly rot, per se, but never be played. ^.^; Then, they're taken out maybe once a year when you might get the urge to play with a Tamagotchi, but usually, a few hours later, it's back in the box, left to be forgotten until the next year, when the cycle continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back